What type of psychologist should i pick for this racist problem?

Moses199

I'm a dark skin male and have this anger problem towards fair skin women. When i see them in public i have intense anger episodes and blackouts because i believe they are racist and wouldn't probably date me cause of my skin color. This belief came from the many racist things i experience from fair skin girls when i was intensively trying offline and online dating.

I'm not making this thread to argue if these girls are racist or not since i've already had this debate countless times with many other people. I'm just here to know what type of psychologist is best to treat this problem.

I get so angry every minute of the day that start having violent thoughts about on fair skin girls who i see daily on the street,store etc. I get thoughts of violence on them. It's insane i get in these anger episodes EVERDAY. When it's very high i would yell to girls "racist B*tch!" while i riding my bike past them (these girls are stranger i never seen before). Also i flick girls off, once i called a girl bad things and she took out a taser to intimidate me. I'm able to do these courageous things becaus the anger episodes diminish some my SA so i don't get too scared to verbally confront these girls.

What type of physiologist should i pick for this problem?
What should they specialize in

Last edited:

Moses199

What type of physiologist should i pick for this problem?
What should they specialize in?

Kiwong

You should find someone who deals with anger management. There are courses for that at least in Australia where I live.

Google anger management therapist in your location and start from there.

Last edited:

Moses199

Can you elaborate on what 'courageous' things your talking about?

Bad courageous things like spontaneously flicking a girl off or verbally taunt them when i'm an anger episode which I normally wouldn't do when I'm calm as my SA would inhibit me.

I'm just trying to find the correct therapist before I end doing something out of this world because I get the most bad thoughts one can imagine. It's either suicide or getting massive revenge. I tried desentizising my obsessively high intamcy drive by avoiding the urge to fantasize or look at them, incredibly difficult like giving up doing a longterm drug cold turkey. Another desentization avenue I'm taking is trying to find fair skin women unattractive by identifying physical things on them that are undesirable but this seems like it will take a longtime and idk if I will be able to with stand the anger and depression for that long.

Moses199

You should find someone who deals with anger management. There are courses for that at least in Australia where I live.

Google anger management therapist in your location and start from there.
Yeah that is on my list thanks

Sacrament

Just look for therapists in your area and contact them to see if they could help with your anger issues.

Megaten

Sorry what's the name of these pyscologist that work on self esteem? I did some research coudln't find anything

Crap sorry, umm I think most counselors will have expertise in that. Thats probably really basic stuff for them.