What strange/crazy stuff do you think of when daydreaming?

Generical

One of the main things, which i've done ever since i was a kid is when there is a repetitive noise (or even music) around i imagine someone..umm, well..dancing? to it. I just realised i do it quite alot lol...kinda wierd.

Either that or imagining people in strange situations, i could probably make some sorta comic about characatured versions of most of the people i work with. Generally the ones i find irritating or plain don't like.

I dunno whether this is some sort of unique imagination i've got going or im just insane haha.......*sigh* :roll:

lol I probably shouldn't share this stuff right?

n0id

Wow that is.. unique. But a cool feature. At least you are able to dream.
I can't even do that :/ It's weird because if I sleep, it's black for a while then I wake up. Another weird thing is, no matter how long I sleep I don't feel any more awake than what I usually do. It's like teleporting into the future haha. Though if I am VERY tired, like staying awake for two days, I feel a change when I wake up.

I never really thought of what I day dream. I haven't really noticed me doing that. Except for when I draw stuff. Then I get an image in my head of what it should look like. But my "inner eye to hand" coordination is crap, so it doesn't turn out the way I intend it to look.

Oh btw, I do day dream! I imagine how my life would be if I had a girlfriend, or was a rock star or stuff like that.

Anyway, I don't think you are insane.. You just have a good imagination.
A cool imagination! I think you should draw a comic and show it to us!

Generical

n0id said:
You just have a good imagination.
A cool imagination! I think you should draw a comic and show it to us!

heheh a bunch of menopausal middle aged, smoking, croc wearing, verrucous vein striken, dinnerlady types drawn in villainous, eerie, sin-city art........that might just work!

But yah just have to learn how to draw decently ;P

JonnyD

kkkk! i never really though someone would be as nuts as me :p

your imaginations is really unique. but i've daydream a lot everyday...
i think my mind is totally out of place, sometimes i got myself "headbanging" a music just because i remembered it (TNT i'm dynamite :p)...

sometimes i imagine long and absurd stories about people and facts that i see dail6, sometimes they're so absurd that i don't believe it came from me, i must have readed somewhere.

my prefered matter latelly is my latest crush, i can daydream about her for an hour long...

the problem is that generally these daydreams come from nowhere, in many cases i need to pay attention but something triggers a imagination process and when i see i'm far away home!

i think it's actually a nice thing, i'm requeried to use creativity and long term thinking everyday, i've thought of many usefull things and seen things people would not by being able to imagine a lot...

o my! i found a thing i'm pround of being thank you ;)

noblame4

Me too, I daydream all the time. I've got like my own HBO channel running in my head all the time.

Comics are fun. I'm into mangas and stuff, so I tried my hand at doing a webcomic once, but I didnt get very far because my art sucks and after a while I got to thinking the plot ways already done to death. (But hey, I still think my main character, a psychic detective with amnesia -and- SAD was kinda fresh. haha) Plus it's pretty hard for a girl to write from a male point of veiw. Eh.

Cyrax

My mind is full of randomness..haha

Like right now I just imagined a flying pizza for no reason.. :lol:
I'd say I have an extremely overactive imagination.. I spend way too much time daydreaming...

Ashiene

when im bored i find myself in a few places, either my fairytale fantasy land with lots of cute animals to cuddle and kiss, beautiful people and wildlife.

or,

i find myself on a spaceship belonging to a massive fleet, all orbiting over this alien planet and we're preparing to lay siege on it.

or,

im trapped in a cold, dark spaceship, running for my life or hiding, as horrifying creatures stalk me.

i know i have a wild imagination, thats why ive been writing alot :D i turn my daydreams into short stories and i enjoy it very much!

lizzz

Re: What strange/crazy stuff do you think of when daydreamin

"One of the main things, which i've done ever since i was a kid is when there is a repetitive noise (or even music) around i imagine someone..umm, well..dancing? to it. I just realised i do it quite alot lol...kinda wierd."

:lol: I don't - but I will now, that's hilarious. What kind of repetitive noise - you mean like a lorry reversing (beeping noise)?

My daydreams are pretty cheesy really, and are typically whoever I have a crush on. But yeh, my brain churns out some freaky out- of- nowhere stuff sometimes.

I have 'daydreamer' written on every school report, for every year. By the time I got to about 15, I used to think... 'well, I was probably thinking about something much more interesting than your lesson'!!!

Sometimes I think my daydreaming is the reason I'm not a very wilful person. I sort of just let people have there way, because I can just zone out into a dreamworld and cope with life that way!!
Or maybe I was never very wilful so I became a daydreamer.

Imagine if you couldn't enjoy a daydream so much.... maybe you would NEED to get people to do what you want, and take an overactive, interferring part in the world.
I sort of see it as a blessing - even though it's probably the reason I don't do anything with my life!

Anyway, sorry to put such a boring slant on this interesting post - but anyone find this too?

dpr

I sometimes imagine what the people at my work do when they get home.

and whenever i listen to music with headphones on, i make up videos for the songs. like with stories and camera angles and everything. it's weird hehe

Generical

Re: What strange/crazy stuff do you think of when daydreamin

lizzz said:
"One of the main things, which i've done ever since i was a kid is when there is a repetitive noise (or even music) around i imagine someone..umm, well..dancing? to it. I just realised i do it quite alot lol...kinda wierd."

:lol: I don't - but I will now, that's hilarious. What kind of repetitive noise - you mean like a lorry reversing (beeping noise)?

I've probably done that one before lol, it's just any noise that actually manages to get my attention i guess. Argh now this is all i can think of, listening to music and trying to write this is quite a mission.

I do the music video thing often too dpr....although it's usually set to a theme (world of warcraft) been thinking about doing machinima but i get 10 minutes in and get distracted....anywho, i quit that game now, kinda feels like i've just got off heroin :D

Felgen

As a child: Blowing the school to pieces.
Now: What I'm going to model in 3D Studio Max, and how I'll look if I'll get buff from working out.

PhantomPod

I always daydream that I am Stephen Colbert's neighbor and that I am musically talented and go on American Idol. lol.

kuze

i daydream everyday, about almost anything, I worry that I do it too much, but i dont have much to do to really keep me fully occupied so I get lost in thought alot.