What should I be for Halloween?

Harleyq

We can dress up at work and I'm trying to decide. I wanted to be something really cool like Bambi's mom or Pocahontas if her father hadn't halted the axe...but I work around kids so that might not be appreciated. So then I wanted to be Daria, but not very many people I work with know who she is. So now I'm wondering if I should go as Daria anyways, or if I should be Sweeney Todd? Or should I be something else (suggestions?)

DARIA.gif

sweeney-todd-2-1024.jpg

reslo

sweeney todd would be really cute! all you need is a white streak, and maybe you could get one of the kids to play tobey hehehe. as far as suggestions, idunno! good luck, only 7 days left!

iamthenra

Depends on how old the kids are...

Wicked witch of the West
Cowardly lion
Dorothy
Alice in Wonderland
Tinkerbell
Any of the Disney princess's

Now if it were me, and the kids were older... I would be as scary as I could... But that's me... One of these days I am going to get colored contacts maybe all red, white, black or maybe all yellow like Michael Jackson's eyes in the video "Thriller"... Maybe do the Dracula thing one of these days... Then again my yard will be scary enough.

FOR REAL

Banned
stuff halloween!!! there better not be any kids playing "trick or treat" at my door!, they will get my boot up there backsides!!!

Harleyq

Depends on how old the kids are...

Wicked witch of the West
Cowardly lion
Dorothy
Alice in Wonderland
Tinkerbell
Any of the Disney princess's

Now if it were me, and the kids were older... I would be as scary as I could... But that's me... One of these days I am going to get colored contacts maybe all red, white, black or maybe all yellow like Michael Jackson's eyes in the video "Thriller"... Maybe do the Dracula thing one of these days... Then again my yard will be scary enough.

Well, I work in a restaurant so there's no telling how old the kids will be or even if any kids will show up to eat (although we usually get at least a few families). I don't wanna be any of those things, though, cause I think they're boring (no offense). The only way I'd wanna be a Disney character or a character from a "family movie" would be if I could make it scary/freakish to fit the Halloween feel.

I think I'm going to look for a Sweeney Todd outfit and if I can't find one, I'll go with Daria.

Last edited: