What is your dream?

MrJones

What do you want from life?

After talking about if there is goal in life itself I was wondering, what is your own goal?

What do you want to accomplish?

Have you reached it already?

Do you think you will?

You have nothing?

You want nothing?

You want something but you think you can't/won't do it?

Are you happy with what you already have?

What can/want/will you do to make your dreams come true?

Tinkertoes

My dream right now is to get a reaaallly cute boyfriend.
No i havent acomplished it yet, but ima try hard! :)

pinata

I don't think I really have a dream. I just want to be content and be a good person and truly put others before myself. It might be nice to find a real true love though :] I don't have a specific career or any other plan in mind. I want to help make other people feel good!

BiWinning

Lots of question marks Mr. Jones, I like it :D

Uhm, my dream is to have a clear brain, to be able to express myself.
And to be silly.
I'm usually too serious.

Also to have a reciprocated love experience.
*pushes hopeless romantic self back into closet*

er..yeah.

Last edited:
B

Beatrice

I suppose mine would be pretty simple: to just be able to be myself, to the point where I don't ever let someone walk on me or get the best of me, while I sit later in regret; or that I don't ever not say something due to fear of being judged or anything similar.

Of course I'd like to have an amazing long-term relationship as well, make a decent living, travel, and blah blah blah, but more than anything in this world I just want to be SA-free, or as near as it as possible.

I've lived too long in the shadow of my own fear, and in the devastation of bitterness left from the pain inflicted by others.

Sartana

At the moment just to get a job.

After that I can make my short film that I've been sat on whilst jobless.

Silatuyok

I have too many dreams, that is one of my problems in life. It's hard to focus on any one thing. My dream is to find something to live for---something that I am so passionate about that I couldn't possibly imagine not living for it and about it. My dream is also to have a successful long-term relationship. I also dream that one day I will know how to answer with confidence and self-assurance that dreaded question, "So Marie, what do you do?"

razzle dazzle rose

I want adventures. I want to do things. Experience life. That is my dream. To feel fulfilled. This would entail meeting new people, traveling, making money, taking risks. I have had tastes, and now I want it all. I have made a pact with myself, to save my life, whatever it takes. And it will take a lot of baby steps. I don't want to spend my whole life patching myself up. I just want to live already!!!!

DeadmanWalking

My dream is to help people; to give some value to my life. I want to make someone's life happier at least once. I want to prove to myself and to my father that this mistake can do something good. If I can make one person happy that they met me, then I will be able to say that I did some good with my life, that it was worth something.

Am I getting it accomplished? I don't think so. I try to give advice to people when they need it, but I don't think that it's very good advice. I haven't been useful to anyone in my life. But, I've got to keep on trying, right?

Bo592

What do you want from life?

After talking about if there is goal in life itself I was wondering, what is your own goal?

What do you want to accomplish?

Have you reached it already?

Do you think you will?

You have nothing?

You want nothing?

You want something but you think you can't/won't do it?

Are you happy with what you already have?

What can/want/will you do to make your dreams come true?

My dream is to learn how to write stuff that will make people think. drive a car without panicing on the road. that all. what about your dreams did you have any dreams you wanted to share with us ?

she1slander

*sigh* OK this is going to sound really pathetic and cheesy. My dream is... this guy. Among all my other so-called dreams that I could talk about in 200 words or more, there is only one dream that I constantly dream and that's HIM.

*facepalm*

Imaginary

I hope there is someone special who will accept me and help me recover from this mental illness.

The other, success in entrepreneurship, travel, become a famous mangaka and illustrator, has a company and own brand~ N oh get plastic surgery I think~ ::eek::

Feeling_Nothing

To find someone that likes me for who I am...
I don't care much for all the rest because having someone that completes you is most important imo

bcsr

Ive probably posted this exact thing before, lol.

I want to be a law enforcement officer, I want to marry a great girl, and raise a family.
That's it, that's all I want out of life.

Will I get it? Absolutely I will.

I don't care if I'm passed over on police academy 100 times, I only have to be chosen once.
As far as the family, well, I know there's a lady out there who deserves me. :) I just have to find here, hah.

Last edited:

MikeyC

To rid myself of anxiety around women, constant depression, and live comfortably and stress-free.