What irks you?

Kiwong

This thread is a chance to get off your chest all the things that irk you in this world

Kiwong

What irks me?

Cars not giving way at roundabouts

Zoosk adds returning to my facebook page despite on several occasions hiding them from my feed.

Scandic123

• Stupid and ignorant people I meet on the internet! (homophobes, Nazis, islamophobes, racists, hardcore liberals, religious fanatics, etc.)
  • Spiders, insects, large dogs and other scary animals.
  • Sitting in a car that is going really fast and crossing the street.
  • Reality shows with dumb participants.
  • Speaking up in a group, receiving compliments face to face, thinking about telling my crush I like her, meating people I know on the street, blushing, sweating and other things related to social anxiety.
  • My amygdala because it controls my anxiety and creates my phobias.

Last edited:

Flanscho

- intolerance
- racism
- homophobia
- religious fanatics who think that they have to constantly convert others
- gender stereotypes
- people supporting wars / violence / hatred / oppression
and so on

TreeBones

The music of today
the media
**** family members
People obsessed with finding problems just so they have something to do
my SA, of course
Bullies
Animal abusers & child molesters
& black licorice.. yuck!

SoScared

Expensive establishments that make pretences to be boutique when they so obviously are not. This includes the people who work there and manage them who seem to want to perpetuate this myth. It’s a lie. People are being conned. Attend to the basics first! :thumbdown:

I forgot; my favourite shows being cancelled. >:c

It doesn't as much irk me as it breaks my heart completely. Luckily it hasn't happened in a while.. well, except Futurama. But that has been a long time coming. Same thing with Community, with Chevy and Donald gone/spread thin, I don't see it go on for much longer. Mourning in advance..

Last edited:

MikeyC

black licorice.. yuck!
All kinds of licorice is bad. :thumbdown:

Oh... and mayonnaise. *shudders*
What's wrong with mayonnaise? I do enjoy a little bit on certain sandwiches and in wraps and such. Straight from the jar is not good, though. :giggle:

I forgot; my favourite shows being cancelled. >:c

It doesn't as much irk me as it breaks my heart completely. Luckily it hasn't happened in a while.. well, except Futurama. But that has been a long time coming. Same thing with Community, with Chevy and Donald gone/spread thin, I don't see it go on for much longer. Mourning in advance..
Futurama being cancelled sucks. I've been watching a lot more of that show recently and there is some absolute gold in the seven seasons I've seen, and I'm waiting for season 8 to come out so I can digest all those. :) I'm looking forward to it. I like Futurama when they're using lots of math and science, so I hope there's more episodes like that in the eighth season.

I had no idea about Community falling apart. It's an alright show, but nothing I would purchase on DVD. Nevertheless, there was some quality to it and Alison Brie is very easy to look at.... :thumbup:

Kiwong

Hidden menus on Microsoft Word

Excel spreadsheets that give you auto corrections and formulas you don't want.

Scandic123

What's wrong with mayonnaise? I do enjoy a little bit on certain sandwiches and in wraps and such. Straight from the jar is not good, though. :giggle:

I really like mayonnaise. So much that I could eat it from the jar (although I never tried).