What does your typical day look like

Mercedes

I feed my cats, have coffee and breakfast, watch movies (it's on anyway), try not to get too depressed when it starts getting dark, just the same thing everyday, except soon I will be enrolling in art school and the pace I'm sure will pick up quite a bit then, thankfully.

pljunkie

I'm currently unemployed and living with my parents. So my days are the same day after day.

I pretty much go around in circles. Internet, xbox, internet, xbox. Sometimes I invite a friend around in the evening because that's when my anxiety and depression hits the hardest and we watch DVD's or he takes me for a drive around town just to get me out of my bedroom. I've started to go to gym a few days a week with my sister to try and get me out of my bad habits.

Josh5339

Wake up, go to school, go back home, - nothing -

Weekends are better, I can at least escape in the movie theaters.

SpLynx

In the morning I open the computer, get a cup of tea, after it breakfast, sitting by the computer and checking new things on facebook, emails, playing computer games, watching some tv series. I always have a notebook on my table and I write there my daily tasks I have to do (cleaning, cooking, studyig, taking shower, going to the shop for smth, preparing some buns or cakes, etc.), I try to do most of my tasks, in the evening I cook dinner, eat with my husband and go on sitting by the computer. Then in the midnight going to sleep.