• you are a naughty, naughty boy.... call me

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • you are a jerk, get over yourself already

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • meh, i really don't know or care

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters

coyote

so, yeah, there's this whole debate about what makes someone a 'nice guy' and why women are attracted or repulsed by them

but, frankly, i have no idea whether i am a 'nice guy' or not - so i have a hard time feeling like a credible voice in the dialog

perhaps your opinion of me can help shed some light on this phenomenon

add comments if you like. be honest - i won't be offended, promise

remember, this is for science!

Last edited:
If you're not a 'nice guy' I wouldn't know who would be.

It's difficult to tell without stalking you in real life over the course of several months, so I'll have to judge of what I see on the forum. But based on that I can say you've given considerable and sound advice to those who needed it countless times.

To add to that, I don't recall you ever being means or obnoxious to anyone either. Even in times when circumstances provoked such behaviour.

As far as I can tell, you're a real nice guy.

tumblr_mf91lm6DmG1s0cjm8o1_500.png

MikeyC

I voted that you're a very naughty boy and that you should call me. I'll PM my number. ;)

Seriously, though, you're fine. :D

dottie

honestly, i'm surpirsed you would question this, 'yote. you don't come across like that "nice guy." you certainly don't seem like a pushover. you seem very well rounded to me, very much an individual with strong character.

@mikeyc, get in line!

laure15

Why do you care what people think about you? Everybody will have different opinions because nobody is the same. I can see from the polling results that the votes are all spread out almost evenly.

coyote

Why do you care what people think about you? Everybody will have different opinions because nobody is the same. I can see from the polling results that the votes are all spread out almost evenly.

it's not so much that i care what people think of me

i'm really trying more just to get a feeling of what people consider a 'nice guy' to be and whether the person that the users here know as "coyote" fits that definition

GhastlyCC

Also,
Coyote...
I don't know you very well.
But from what I've seen here on the forum?
Yes,You're a very nice guy.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
It seems there is really 2 definitions of the Nice guy, the real nice guy which I guess could be defined with words like respect, loyalty, altruism, etc., and the fake nice guy, who could be defined with words like respect, loyalty, altruism, etc., but expecting something in return. Of course there is probably as much definition of the nice guy as there is people on this planet.

In your case coyote I have no idea if you fit my definition, but I'm sure you fit someone's definition, somewhere.

cowboyup

naughty-boy_zps947ec7c8.jpg

*first impression would be you are nice, you've always been nice to me and have a good sense of humor which is why I demand you are naughty and must be spanked.

wow, that escalated fast.

:bigsmile:

but I don't know why some chicks dig bad boys and some prefer good guys.
the mystery of relationships has dumbfounded me for years :sad:

bcsr

I don't know you in person. I'm definitely not a "nice guy" what I am is a "good man." You seem to be a "good man" as well. Carry on, sir.

Nice guys are a myth.
Kind of true.

Last edited:

Nathália

Even a good person can't please everyone all of the time, so I still don't see why it really matters what description 'coyote' fits.

KiaKaha

Banned
I don't know you in person. I'm definitely not a "nice guy" what I am is a "good man." You seem to be a "good man" as well. Carry on, sir.

Kind of true.

Good man, nice guy, decent chap - same thing. I think an interesting debate is about labels and descriptors rather than 'nice guy'

If you are a good man then you are a nice guy.

AGR

a nice person to me is one that:
doesnt reward bad people or likes bad people.

doesnt cheat and doesnt have affairs with compromised persons,there are exceptions such as when everybody are ok with this.

doesnt put other people down.

isnt promiscuous,nothing wrong with being,but someone who is not, says to me that they are nicer and care much more about the person than only sex.

isnt selfish.

avoids conflicts as much as they can,if something can be solved with some talking why not do it.

they regret when they do something bad.

they forgive.

they can break all the rules here but the second one,they will still be nice if they regret and try to not do it again,thats what I think without talking about murderers,thieves and etc.

thats the bulk of it to me.