What do you do?

Tab

What do you do when your bored? I either drink or smoke weed. I'm bored all the time and I wanna know what other people do to try and get rid of the boredom.

littl3misstrange

i usually just sit in front of this computer & waste my time on facebook or myspace, or one of those sites. sometimes i take pointless little quizzes online too.
when i don't feel like being on the computer, i just listen to music, or sleep. i've been sleeping so much lately, because i have nothing better to do & it passes the time.

...a pathetic excuse for a life, i know.

PinkFrog

I like to read books, check emails for work/design graphics (that's what I do for a living), play with my 3 dogs, talk to clients, chat with siblings on phone, go bug my Mom in her room, surf the interwebz and play online games. I have a PS3 that I sometimes mess around with, and I just purchased LittleBigPlanet; it's hella' fun!

Errordotocx

Currently, a lot of my free time goes to the Gym. Though I occasionally get bored as **** with any extra time. So I might hit up Myspace, maybe get a few gungame(CSS) games in and hopefully by then i'll be tired and head for bed. Luckily enough on the weekends it's not too boring as my friends are off work and we generally hang or do it up with a party or something.

recluse

Weight training, playing guitar, shooting my air rifle, driving my car, on computer, listening to music, watching dvds........Even these become boring though::(:

TheDreamer

I smoke a lot of weed too man - it's tough. It's tough for me because I honestly strive to do SO much more with my time - but end up killing my whole day by smoking weed at different points and not wanting to do anything outside of my 'normal activities.' (Playing video games, hopping on my computer, etc.) Normal boring sh*t - that I always come back to everyday. I think what's important man is atleast acknowledging that you ARE bored. I like the fact that eventhough I never change my routine too much, I stay angry at myself and battle to do better. Does it work? Not very often, but if you're anything like me - I think I've got the strength to get over this one day. I'm tired of seeing other losers get girlfriends... seeing other regular people not worry about half the things I fear... Let your boredom and disappointment encourage you - and keep you self aware.

Riiya

I fight crimes, work on my time machine, and learn to fly.

Seriously, though, I like to be productive. I don't get bored as much as I do procrastinating.

PinkFrog

What sort of graphic design do you do PinkFrog?

I do web design, marketing for small businesses, and logo design for internet, print, and television. (not going to post my site for fear that clients might Google me, and might see this on here. Eekkk! No offense to the community, but my business is where I have some sort of normal confidence, and I don't want clients knowing that I'm dealing with mental disorders!)

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
I do web design, marketing for small businesses, and logo design for internet, print, and television. (not going to post my site for fear that clients might Google me, and might see this on here. Eekkk! No offense to the community, but my business is where I have some sort of normal confidence, and I don't want clients knowing that I'm dealing with mental disorders!)

I've always been interested in work like this, I have created 2D/3D art as a hobby, messed about with photoshop and illustrator for years, done more mod work than I can remember, how exactly do you get your first foothold to branch into a "real" career?