what do you do during the day?

FOR REAL

Banned
sleep (hopefully in five minutes)

oh look, a red pill, night night:D

so anyway, what do yous lot do during the day?

Notoosure

I keep seeing the 11s on the clocks in my house, I try not too look for them, but I see them everywhere. And they make my heart jump. Then when I go to sleep I hear one part of any raNdom, song over and over and over, and if I do fall asleep, I wake up Ll through the night hearing theas random bits of songs. Am I nts OR what??? This ever happen to anybody else??

If I have school I go to class, come home surf the net for awhile, do homework, eat, take a run, watch tv, hang out with Chod, clean, do pilates, shower, smoke weed, listen to music, sleep, repeat the next day.

hippiechild

Oh, many things! I shuffle around, mumble to myself, scribble down my strange, baseless beliefs, smear charcoal over tree carcasses and channel demons, sending myself into a fit of spazmatic leaps and flailings, which are presumable the wayward spirit's attempt at escaping my body of flesh and blood.

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes I don't. Sometimes you'll see me sauntering the back shelves of libraries, sometimes you shan't. Yes, Hippie does some remarkable things..

FOR REAL

Banned
Then when I go to sleep I hear one part of any raNdom, song over and over and over, and if I do fall asleep, I wake up Ll through the night hearing theas random bits of songs. Am I nts OR what??? This ever happen to anybody else??

that happens to me all the time, and it drives me crazy, it doesnt have to be a song though, it could be anything like an annoying tv advert!
but luckily for me i have learned how to switch my brain off, completely
(well some of the time)

FOR REAL

Banned
Oh, many things! I shuffle around, mumble to myself, scribble down my strange, baseless beliefs, smear charcoal over tree carcasses and channel demons, sending myself into a fit of spazmatic leaps and flailings, which are presumable the wayward spirit's attempt at escaping my body of flesh and blood.

i was waiting on an easy answer:D
like "go on facebook, and build a farm" :D

hippiechild

On the topic of pre-sleep activity, I often end up staying awake and listening to my heart beating. The sound and sensation of blood moving through my body is both distracting and disturbing. I'll shift again and again to make sure that no major arteries are touching the pillow or covers... otherwise I can feel them moving against the fabric and freak out.
My blood pressure is really, really low though... basically hypotensive, as I tend to feel very faint from simply standing up or going down stairs.

i was waiting on an easy answer:D
like "go on facebook, and build a farm" :D

oooh, sometimes I eat too!

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I live in my own freaky world most part of the day <3 Also think depressing thoughts, not too depressing thoughts, I think of the past a lot, all my failures, etc.

dooby-duck

I keep seeing the 11s on the clocks in my house, I try not too look for them, but I see them everywhere. And they make my heart jump. Then when I go to sleep I hear one part of any raNdom, song over and over and over, and if I do fall asleep, I wake up Ll through the night hearing theas random bits of songs. Am I nts OR what??? This ever happen to anybody else??

Yes all the time. I'm haunted by the number 44 at the moment. I also have that problem with the songs in exactly the way you describe. Also random words like "stand still" and bits of tv programmes / adverts from years ago.

During the day I have to work, so messing around with cars all day usually.

Last edited:

Tlachtgha

I spring out of bed at 6am.
First task: excercising my magnificent muscular physique - three or four hundred sit-ups, some push-ups (one-arm at a time of course) etc then its into to shower.
After chef and the staff have finished serving me breakfast I whoosh away in the Lamborgini to my private plane. Destination: Monte Carlo......

Actually that's not 100% accurate to be truthful:)

Most of my life seems to consist of staring blankly at a screen:)

mrb

go to work ... talk to my gf on the phone whos in ireland ,busy most of the time so guess im lucky to be busy all the time , if i have 1 day with nothing to do im like grrrrr so i weight train cant sit still for 5 min or i get board oh and come on here :) my gfs daughter has had a car accident and she was in a coma , shes slowly responding now , arms legs moving gonna be a long recovery rd for her .... head in a metal cage in case her neck is damaged , shes only 21 , lots of people on here are feeling low , try walking around a cancer ward in hospital , or a spine damaged ward in hospital ... some people in there will never walk out .... be glad you can walk around and have your health , saw my mother die of cancer in hospital lots of pain , when i walked out of there i thought jesus christ you dont know how lucky you are gary just to be able to walk out of there , and have your health

206Raider

I can sleep awhile, I have no problem doing it becuase I feel at peace and sometimes I have great dreams. I go on the computer, frequent my usual websites, this, sports news, ebay, my bank account becuase my brother is always using it, not sure if he is ripping me off sometimes, who knows. when I'm feeling productive I'll look at jobs and usually see nothing I'm qualified for. Sometimes I'll read, and play video games.