What are you're obsessions ?

Pitrus

Always wash my dishes before i use them even if they were already washed.
Always make sure im dressed perfectly and that i feel well in what i wear.
Always have everything put in perfect position preferably in 90 degree angles in relation with other things.
wash my hands after everything i do
Always correct everyone in my mind, not saying it to them but i just think it to myself.

elvira31

I had OCD as a child,due to traumatic experiences in my childhood,I was never diagnosed as having it,but I remember:
constantly sniffing things
checking my shoes every two minutes
flicking my hair constantly(my mum took me to the docs with that one she thought I was going loopy :? )
Spitting every five minutes (disgusting I know :oops: )
there were others but Ive cant remember them at the moment,and somehow Ive managed to outgrow the OCD.

saraz

checking to see if someone's responded to a forum post sometimes 20 times a day and also emails :x

saraz

thanks for responding so promptly cutefluffykitten, saved me 19 checkings! Desperate, you bet. lol

Danfalc

Banned
I have a pretty weird one,i always have to like clear my throat before going into a shop or before i have to speak to someone... one of my mates also did this when he had phycosis :? Its kinda embaressing cos it sounds silly but i have to do it or i feel my voice wont come out right or somthing.

Im bad with tidying up.. im not happy unless everwhere is spotless otherwise i cant settle.. and im bad for like arranging things.. like books on my book shelf.. they have to be in size order and stuff

If somthing can be organised im tempted to... like with my clothes... jumpers,shirts then t-shirts ect I even do it with my pencil case and especialy like ornaments.. they have to be in pairs if i have ornaments normaly and be symetrical.

I think this has somthing to do with things being so chaotic and disorganised for me when i was at home.I also.. like always want to do things perfect..even tho its unrealistic and then it makes me down, its like when i draw now, im never happy and find it hard to be able to relax and just draw like i use to... every line has to be perfect.Same with computer games.. im kinda so obsessed with doing things right in them or beating them, i forget to enjoy them.

Im really bad with people aswell.. as in emails and posts on forums.. im always convinced ive done/said something wrong its hard to explain but i thinks thats sp or avp but i do obsess over it :?

yuti

i don't get out at all i have obssesions of toilets im scared to move out side and ive got obsessions over people as any body got any of these problems because im having trouble with them right now