What are Your Favorite(POSITIVE)Quotes?

MotherWolff

Banned
So yeah, things aren't going well for me so I am kinda sad or depressed even. And most of us tend to delve deeper into that dark void, but I am going the opposite way, into the realm of happiness.....or at least I am trying to.

Here I would like for us to share and discuss our favorite quotes from movies, tv shows, videogames, magazines, music, anything, even ones you have come up with.

There is just one rule about this.....if you are to participate, you MUST post positive quotes only. Please follow this rule. The purpose of this rule is to keep us positive. I really hate negativity and I don't even like being around negative people. Cause that will make us feel negative in return. If you wanna vent and rant about something, please go to the appropriate thread to do so.

So without further ado, I will post the first positive quote on my mind right now. Its from one of my all time favorite songs, Survivor by Destiny's Child. I don't know the name of the very beautiful and talented singer that said this quote(and no, it wasn't Beyonce), but she said,

"After all of the darkness and sadness
Still comes happiness
If I surround myself with positive things
I'll gain prosperity"

This quote reminds me of something from the Bible and Rhonda Byrne's The Secret. I believe every word of it. It helps me to stay sane and look forward to a brighter future.....

dottie

"No more Mr. Nice Gaius."
-Gaius Baltar

...makes me laugh every time. And that's what counts, right?

OK here's a real one:

The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.

MotherWolff

Banned
"No more Mr. Nice Gaius."
-Gaius Baltar

...makes me laugh every time. And that's what counts, right?

OK here's a real one:

The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.

I really like that last quote you mentioned. That is so powerful and encouraging. Where did.it come from, if I might ask?

LoyalXenite

If someone tells you that you put too much nutella on your bread - stop talking to them, you dont need that kind of negativity in your life

LoyalXenite

Also this one

If you are reading this, you have survived your entire life up until this point. You have survived traumas, heartbreak, devastation, the elements, different phases of life, and here you are. You go, motherf//ker. You are awesome.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
'Dont go seeking death boy. It finds us all soon enough'.

DarkWolf, from Fire and Ice.

Just-lost

Be who you are and say what you feel because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter ;) this quote helps me a lot lol

dannyboy65

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" - Albert Einstein.

The reason I love this is because when I was growing up and being teased for not learning what the teachers were explaining. I always had my imagination and excelled at writing stories.

Just-lost

Nope knowledge is total power imagination is really cool don't get me wrong but knowledge is key! The idiots that teased you are well exactly that "idiots" my knowledge is valuable self taught not textbook teacher stuff :)

MotherWolff

Banned
"......and I don't care who's watching. Its my life and I'm gonna to live it. Its my praise and I'm gonna give it!"

I Can't Help Myself by Uncle Reece

MotherWolff

Banned
And even though I act crazy
I gotta thank the Lord that you made me
There are no words that can express how I feel
You never kept a secret, always stayed real

And I appreciate, how you raised me
And all the extra love that you gave me
I wish I could take the pain away
If you can make it through the night there's a brighter day

Everything will be alright if ya hold on
It's a struggle everyday, gotta roll on
And there's no way I can pay you back
But my plan is to show you that I understand you are appreciated

Tupac Shakur-Dear Mama

Kiwong

Life breaks us
leaving
pieces, cracks and scars
but sometimes those
pieces, cracks and scars
can be put back together
in the most
beautiful and unexpected of ways.

w*n*c*a*m

“It's not about perfect. It's about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that's where transformation happens. That's how change occurs.”