Vodka

2Crowded

I dont normaly drink...but I bought some blueberry flavored vodka & I drank it the last two nights to unwind...I mixed 3 shots of it with blueberry/pomegranate V-8 fusion (least i got my veggies & fruits too)..I repeted that twice...I acually had never had vodka before hand ever...those 6 shots had me loopy like i hadent been in a long time...i had intended to have another round of that but I fell asleep in my chair with the tv on but muted & my ipod playing through my stereo...well it's labor day here today (not that that means anything to me)...figure i will finish off the vodka tonight.

Anyone care to try my recipe for forgetting yourself for a bit here it is:

3 or 2 shots (your choice depending on your mood) of Smirnoff twist of blueberry 70 proof 35% alc/vol.. mixed in large glass with V-8 Fusion Pomegranate/Blueberry..fill up the remainder of the glass with that....add a few ice cubes & turn on the music loud.

I noticed I had a dream the next morning before i woke...hadent had a dream in a long time.

Last edited:

Kinetik

Definitely, man. Vodka really does it for me too and is my drinking staple. I usually just mix the citron flavor with diet coke. A couple of ice cubes and a lime as well. If I go overboard I get truly retarded, but provided I keep things within reason it's an awesome pick me up. I will try your recipe and get back to you.

3 days ago I drank a 40% brandy in 3 days row... I drink it chased down with coca cola. Well I'm not drunkard, it's was the first time when I drinked brandy instead of beer. It gets me feel better, but the ather day to get drunk I need more alcohol. Sometimes we need a day off :)

FOR REAL

Banned
i never touch alcohol!
theres loads of recipies though :D
cider cubes (instead of ice cubes, cause they dilute the cider)
i try to avoid spirits though, cause they make me even more insane!

There was a time when I loved vodka! It was my favorite alcohol!! But I had way too much a few too many times and now I can't stand the smell or taste of it bleh makes me wanna puke

I just stick to beer, it's easier to control how much you have and it's sooooo goooood :D

Rheves

Same experience as freestyle. I stick to brown liquors mostly now. Crown and coke. Jack and coke. these things are good.

Emma

I tried some stupid vodka drink, we ended up ballroom dancing and I got smacked into a wall.

That was the first and last time I drink, and it tasted like crap anyway.

Noca

Banned
There was a time when I loved vodka! It was my favorite alcohol!! But I had way too much a few too many times and now I can't stand the smell or taste of it bleh makes me wanna puke

I just stick to beer, it's easier to control how much you have and it's sooooo goooood :D

I cant understand how ANYONE can say "Beer tastes good". Its vile, sure it makes you drunk and feels good, but tastes good? NO WAY.