Vancouver BC..canada

ohlookagirl

hey im looking for people in the Vancouver area around my age 23-30 to chat with. (no one not in BC please..rude of me eh? ::p:) im 25 female in surrey

FOR REAL

Banned
i think theres loads of people from Vancouver. theres certainly loads of canadians on here :)

i thought surrey was in england :confused:

ohlookagirl

i think there is a surrey there.. that seems familiar. but the surrey im in is definitely in canada... :p

and i have no clue where the cariboo region is :s what area's would that be?

lunarla

and i have no clue where the cariboo region is :s what area's would that be?

Yeah, it's kind of a relatively small area, I guess, ha. You have to go through it to get to Vanderhoof, Terrace, etc. A bit more northern. The Fraser River runs through the area.

Ritta

I'm in Vancouver too. I hope we don't have the same heat wave we had last year. My bedroom gets so hot, like a sauna ::(:
I can't afford to buy an AC and those crappy cheap fans don't help at all.

Luna1740

Not living there, but I've been there several times, one of the most beautiful places in the world in my opinion

Steve23

Vancouverite here as well (22). Somewhat new to the area though, moved from a tiny community in the BC interior. The transition to the city I think, really brought out my SA.

Anyone venture downtown during the Olympics? Pure madness!

EscapeArtist

I steered cleeeeeear away during the Olympics. I didn't think I could manage those crowds I heard about. Jeeee

chris11

Hey, I'm 20 and I live in Abbotsford. If you want, you can add me to your msn messenger, just pm me and I'll send you my email.

Ritta

I missed the Olympics completely. I did watch some on TV, but I didn't go to any of the events. The torch bearer actually passed by near my house. I wish I had gone out to see it, but I was too afraid. There were tons of people outside.

Vancouver has grown so much since I moved here (around 20 years ago). One thing I can say is that even though it's really crowded now, the scenery is beautiful. I also love our mild weather. It does rain a lot, but who cares. It keeps the trees nice and green :D