Valentine's Day

Krista

I completely forgot that it was coming up. I'm sure most of you would like to punch me right in the baby maker for bringing it up but I'd like to inform you since I have no date anymore, you all will be my Valentine, lol.

Like it or not.

pirates-of-the-caribbean-davy-jones-caption-generator.php

Nicholas

Hahahahahahaha. Wait. Why am I laughing? :confused:

Who the hell cares about Valentine's Day. I'll be alone on Valentine's day, it might remind me I don't have a girlfriend, but... after all, I've never had a girlfriend in all my life, so why should I worry about just one day? lol :D
Even if I had a girlfriend, I would not celebrate anything. I want to feel free to celebrate what I want when I want. Valentine's Day, stupidest day ever.

Krista

MRB- I will get right on that dear :)

Scottie- I assumed it was time you found out about all the others ::eek::

Banvard- You just hush that tentacled face of yours, I like it.

Nicholas- Doesn't matter, you're still my Valentine.

EDIT: Screw it, Brokenx will just be my Valentine!

Last edited:
Hahahahahahaha. Wait. Why am I laughing? :confused:

Who the hell cares about Valentine's Day. I'll be alone on Valentine's day, it might remind me I don't have a girlfriend, but... after all, I've never had a girlfriend in all my life, so why should I worry about just one day? lol :D
Even if I had a girlfriend, I would not celebrate anything. I want to feel free to celebrate what I want when I want. Valentine's Day, stupidest day ever.

Snap, the same problem. To be honest though, it feels like valentines day out there everyday. Couples are always about, lots of healthy happy people.

Almost too perfect really. Its like the world is turning into loreal adverts!

Loreal-Hair.jpg
-Maybe your worth it? Her and the majority of women these days. What happened to everyday women? Fashion is so superficial.

Last edited:

Krista

I'm not even really sure. I could care less about Valentine's Day anyways. I never understood the point, it's a waste of time.

U

userremoved

Valentines Day is the least lonely for me. I'm more likely to get sympathy affection that day. ::p:

Not really a day i'm looking forward too. I know it wont be very romantic. I'll go over to my boyfriends, smoke a little, bang, then play video games. Yippeee

I've only ever had one valentine; or love letter, I'm not sure. It was so embarrassing, my mother found it and couldn't stop laughing.

DanFC

I'm sure many people would not feel the same way about VD if they had someone to share it with.

:D

mrb

just send 4 to yourself , put them in the widow so people walking past your house can see them ;) like whos gonna know :D