Update on me

B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

Since i have overcome my SA, each day i seem to become more and more confident and dare i say....cocky! not in the bad sense of the word more of a sharp tounged sassy kinda way lol. Each day more of the real Barry is coming out and i am starting to feel a shift in me too, not sure what it is but it feels like the death of old habits and the birth of new ones. Its great because i have no bad experinces with a lot of things i missed out on and now that i am only trying things out i should of done years ago i have no bad experiences to think about that might hold me back. For a while i was very depressed for other reasons and the doctor gave me tablets but i dont take them now because i was not happy with the side effects that was listed

Anyways i almost feel reborn, its funny i have this positive outlook and feel full of confidence i dont know were it came from but hey i'm not complaing lol. I dunno at some point over the last few weeks something happened and now i dont feel scared anymore i feel ready to take on anything that comes my way, JESUS WAIT A MINUTE!.....maybe this is what it feels like to be confident? all those audiobooks i listened to in the past maybe what i am feeling now is what they was talkin about?

Well i dont know but today i sure feel good, I feel like i accpected something, i then got something in return and know i gotta use it.... i dont know what it is but there is someting inside me tellin me i need to seek something almost like a quest i must go on to find this thing. I'm not afraid anymore i feel at peace :)

Last edited:

iamthenra

Are you Dr. David Baner? Did your flesh change color from pale white to dark green? Did you go through a metamorphosis? Did you get hypertrophy? Large rapid muscle growth??? Dude.... you must be the Hulk!!! Don't worry though, it does where off after a while.... LOL

Glad your feeling better than all of us.... Hey whatever your takin, give some to us too!!!

recluse

Hi i'm glad you're feeling better but i'm sceptical about these posts where members claim to have suddenly made a miraculous change. I went through a stage where i was feeling good for a while but i came crashing down with a thump. I'm sorry if i am sounding pessimistic.

B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

ahh man i'm over this SA/SP a good while about 3 weeks or so when i first signed in as just "REDZER"