Unstable mood and loss of confidence

Everything is coming out of nowhere.

Lately my mind has been playing tricks on me, I can't even look people in the eyes anymore when I am in public transportation or walking on the street, out of fear and discomfort, it comes and goes very randomly.

Generally when I am in public transportation or around people, I am thoughtful, planning things in my head , but lately I just have a scared expression on my face.

This is a disaster!

I attend to meetups at least 1 night a week, I get to meet new people and completely get out of my comfort zone, and I don't feel shy at all, I don't drink alcohol so Dutch courage is out of the context.

I feel like I have nothing to be proud of anymore, yet I really should, the only things I do is to cultivate myself by learning languages and improve my body and flexibility everyday, it's not like I am goofing around.

In short, one day I am good and the other one I feel like a wimp.

Why I am posting this, I wonder.

Maybe someone has already experienced something somewhat similar.

Miserum

I have similar experiences man. I find though, when I go out more, there is better consistency in my mood around people simply because I am around them more often. I build "momentum" the more I socialize, thereby making socializing easier for myself. If I stay at home and don't interact with anyone for four days, my social anxiety is invariably worse when I do go out because I lack that momentum. Maybe try going out/speaking to new people/making eye contact more often?

And you should be proud of yourself. The only thing we can do is improve ourselves, and I think that's something to be proud of. So be proud of it.

I have similar experiences man. I find though, when I go out more, there is better consistency in my mood around people simply because I am around them more often. I build "momentum" the more I socialize, thereby making socializing easier for myself. If I stay at home and don't interact with anyone for four days, my social anxiety is invariably worse when I do go out because I lack that momentum. Maybe try going out/speaking to new people/making eye contact more often?

And you should be proud of yourself. The only thing we can do is improve ourselves, and I think that's something to be proud of. So be proud of it.

Hello Miserum, thank you for your reply, I feel the same about entertaining that state of mind by roaming outside, I do it almost everyday, yet, what I am talking about happened, out of the blue. I need to regain peace with myself to make things better I guess.