ummm .. a rant .. i guess

tommydog

a bit emotional right now .. so im gonna put it on this forum might make me feel better somehow :roll: :lol:

iv always been really, lets say, "fickle" i guess, or indifferent, when it comes to girls. iv never let any one close to me, short term no strings attached, then send em packing. just never met anyone i trusted enough to keep around me.

recently iv met someone who i have let close to me. we are both "mushy" for each other

now because of some of her circumstances, its looking really hard for me and her to work out .. its possible, but the odds are against it. in the immediate term anyway.

its hard for me. i LET myself get mushy over this girl. i could have easily maintained the "your a cool chick, your heaps of fun, blah blah, but no strings attached". if id kept that frame of mind, and she kept that frame of mind, there would be no issue right now. but we didnt. we let each other get attached.

so now, its really a matter of ride this wave out and see what happens. I think we have a strong connection .. if after the dust has settled, we still want each other, i think that will be the ultimate test if we can work out in the longterm.

see, writing this HAS made me feel better !! now i think this might be a good thing :lol:

Anonymous

cool. go you.
man whore :lol:
nah lol, just see if things work out, like you said if you get past that, its noe fo the biggest tests you can face. maybe shes the *one* for you matey

Chilling__Echo

i think it's awesome that you have opened up a little to her and the connection you guys have. i've found that slowly but surely i'm clamming up and the only one that pointed it out to me was my b/f. but he's the only one that i haven't closed off. kudos to you and i hope things work out in your favor.

ColdAsIce

Hi

I'm no relationship expert or anything but lets face it if we don't take risks, how do you expect to get any where in love, and in life??

Don't try to deny your true feelings, just go with the flow and be honest with yourself and I'm sure it will work out for you one way or another. Don't mean to sound corny here but "whatever will be, will be". 8)

Good luck! :)

tommydog

:lol:

you guys ... are awesome ! thanks for the advice love it ! better be carefully giving me all this good advice .. i might make ranting about my love life a habit :lol:

i cant believe how this girl is making me feel ... im actually not thinking about her much because i know there no point and its just unhealthy ... but im more "feeling" it .. its hard to explain .. omg tough, the player way tommy is going mushy i cant believe this :lol:

Crimefish

She sounds likle quite a lady to get you all worked up like this. :)
This is the thing about love. You could get really badly hurt, but you need to risk it anyway. You need to try. It's not often you find someone that special, so you can't just throw it away.
...That's my $0.02.

tommydog

ahhh hahahaha :lol:

hehe

yes my sp indeed. well .. theres another reason i like this girl heaps .. she understands .. she is a recovering agoraphobic aswell :lol:

when she gets edgy, she covers hers with bieng loud and outgoing (!!!)... she thinks she is garish .. but in actual fact she is the most likeable person everyone thinks she's great ... this is how i wanna learn to handle my sp :lol:

thanks crimefish .. yeh thats what it is ay .. put it all down on the line and give it a chance :? haha yeh no your right its just my normal behaviour and thinking pattern is so far removed from bieng "soft" its quite an adaption for me :lol:

its pathetic really. today .. my day was incomplete .. until i spoke to her .. then everything was roses again :roll:

Anonymous

tommy_15 said:
its pathetic really. today .. my day was incomplete .. until i spoke to her .. then everything was roses again :roll:

8O youre beginning to sound like my bf 8O

Yossarian

I once had a snowman who got too mushy :( but good on you for finding someone special. Sometimes the more you give the more you get back. I dunno what the circumstances are but I hope you can overcome them.

Yossarian

fred said:
eeee. mushy people.
snowmen are cold yossarian, not too friendly to associate with :roll:

Shallow, temperaturist, fascist!!! Snowmen have feelings too you know:evil:

Fredscars

:eek: id make some joke about a cold shoulder here, but i dont wanna make people shudder cos the jokes so bad :lol:

Yossarian

Fredscarecrow said:
:eek: id make some joke about a cold shoulder here, but i dont wanna make people shudder cos the jokes so bad :lol:

Never stopped me hehehe.....hey it's snow laughing matter.......see? :lol: