Umemployment

Honda

Nowadays im un-employed i quit my last job cuz i wasnt payed well and the ex-office and its boss were rubbish.. My field's (Interior Design) market is hit hard and many offices aren't paying well compared to other fields like business majors which get alot...

Im living with my parents and family (even when i have a job cuz theres no point of wasting money on my own place while we all live and work in the same city) and im sleeping late and waking up late everyday, eating alot, drinking almost everyday at home... The reason im not doing any activities or going out with friends much is because im short on money and wouldn't like to ask from my family other than necessities...
Im trying to fill up my time with something productive but cant stick to anything as im lazy.. Tried to work on my own design project to add on my portfolio but i dont have the desire to do so, tried to study something new, tried to learn a language, tried to work out or exercise but just easily lose the will to do so...
When i was working i was really active, i used to do kick boxing classes almost everyday, wake up early morning on weekends to go for my motorcycle classes, call up people to go out for a drink, etc.. I cant do any of these anyways because im broke...
What id like to ask, anyone got an idea of how i can get my a$s moving? Time flies might aswell do something? I feel this also indirectly affecting the way im taking decisions in life..
Lately i signed up for a part-time unpaid internship in a design office i had training at during my college years, thought id keep myself posted about the market, meet people and get busy a bit... My father got upset as he told me that you can work in my office and i can get u to meet connections, which i did earlier met some here and there didnt get much out of it plus there isnt anything to do there for me as its an architectural office but he said do whatever you like i dont care.. Plus im job hunting everyday..
Maybe its a dark cloud that will come and go but id like to be more active and productive. I feel that cannot be that unless im pressured or forced...

God help people with families to support and those with much worse cases... Good luck to you all and hope the best for everyone..

Last edited: