Uknown Disorder?

OCDd

So i know a lot of you may have heard my problems and stuff, sorry if i talk to much. but i have ocd, depression, anxiety, and bdd, and adhd, and some other stuff. but i have this really really weird mental illness actually idk what it is. its very bizarre and random and hard to explain but ill do my best. ive had it for quite sometime but i havent paid much attention till now. but basically i link color, sound, words, feelings, and emotion with actions, and vice versa. like for instance, i link walking up the stairs (only walking in the center of the stairs) with the color orange, rain, trees, pencils sometimes, bikes, and like weird feeling of the sun going down. yea i know its vague and what not but it really is hard to explain. also i get these random episodes of confusion where i think what if this really makes sense and this isnt a strange mental illness after all. its like i would be bummed out if it wasn't and that i want it to be one. ive done some research on the internet and haven found anything like this. sometimes the memories and thoughts and colors and stuff associated with different things make sense and i understand them but something not at all. its weird but idk, sorry if this post has errors too, im really tired right now. thanks for reading this and please post you thoughts. God bless

OCDd

Something like this?

Synesthesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hehe, Ida Maria has that.

um a little bit idk if i have a weird form of it but its more like i think about weird colors and thoughts and memories with doing stuff and things, i know its weird and it is really hard to explain but thats the only way i could explain it. like i will walk near a building and immediately think of an umbrella or a trench coat or like a gun or something random. maybe i will think or bushes or shrubs or mushrooms its really weird and sometimes i just think of plain color of all these thing and i can i guess if i could explain it, hear color. the only one example i can think of actually makes sense though: when i think of green, red, and white, i think of snow on evergreen trees and think/hear Christmas music in my head, but that makes sense, i think. does it?

OCDd

yea idk it just bugs me to not be diagnosed, i have talked to my psychologists and they really havent been much help, i just wish they knew/have heard of this before. oh well it has pros and cons to it. it has always been their and probably always will be. thanks for the posts guys, and God Bless

gummybear22

all that stuff is just linking parts of memories of stuff, it seems to me. seems like you're making understandable connections and ones that maybe we don't get cuz we haven't had your experiences. but it doesn't seem weird to me at all, this connecting things that you do.