Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkymunky

No probs Meow.I edited out the bit about sex with your double though lol.It was meant to be supportive but just ended up looking freaky :roll:

Personally at the moment im just trying to come to terms with my baldness but im getting there.Losing hairs a big shock I can tell you!.Its funny though because its made me a little less preoccupied with my looks so its kind of the reverse effect i thought it would have.Im lucky though because it might grow back & if not at least its just a section.Getting used to the shaved head aswell,might post a pic soon :roll:

Meow

Funkymunky said:
No probs Meow.I edited out the bit about sex with your double though lol.It was meant to be supportive but just ended up looking freaky :roll:

Personally at the moment im just trying to come to terms with my baldness but im getting there.Losing hairs a big shock I can tell you!.Its funny though because its made me a little less preoccupied with my looks so its kind of the reverse effect i thought it would have.Im lucky though because it might grow back & if not at least its just a section.Getting used to the shaved head aswell,might post a pic soon :roll:

I wondered where there bit went, when I read it I laughed my f@cking butt off!!! it was SO funny hahaha. You're so great.

I'm sorry you're going thru that, that must be a big shock. Do you know what's causing it? I was just talking to someone else about thyroid problems causing that. You should definatley post a pic with the shaved head! be proud :twisted
:

Funkymunky

Och its ok.Like i say there are alot worse things.Some of which i unfortunately got too though lol...ok whos writing this script!?

Thyroids is interesting though.I googled in and funnily enough i do have heavy menstrual periods which I always thought was a bit weird! :roll:

Nah to be serious you could be onto something Meow.I actually just remembered,reading your reply,that my Gran had something like an underactive thyroid problem...or was that overactive?.Ach its probably just different coloured pills anyway.

I better get it checked out though.Hopefully i'll find out whats caused this and see what I can do about it.In the meantime ill just stroke my head and purr :wink:

black_mamba

dzerklis said:
it isnt fair when gorgeous people call themselves ugly.

Its heartbreakingly sad actually IMO. :(

But anyway, life isn't fair, and if someone we see as attractive doesn't agree with us there isn't a lot we can do to help. They need to help themselves right?

Wait a second, whats wrong with being 'ugly' anyway? Ok sexual attraction has a lot to do with it, but life isn't all about the opposite sex's approval (or in some cases, the same sex). :wink:

Meow

worrydoll said:
You don't know what in my life may have caused this, you don't know exactly what I suffer from. So if you're not going to be supportive and just be a b!tch then FUCK OFF and don't post in this thread.

PS. When I said you could be jealous, I didn't mean of my looks I meant jealous of the fact some people feel comfortable enough to post their pictures and somewhow it scared you and offended you, which is ridiculous. That came across as jealousy to me.

my pic is in the photo album.

so you can tell me to fuck off..and that my feelings are ridiculous...okaaay that seems fair...i have looked at all your pics and read some of your posts and i conclude that i am not jealous of anything about you lol.

I'm not sure if you have some kind of mental disability or you just can't read but i'll say it AGAIN, I didn't say you were jealous of ME but jealous of the fact people felt confident enough to post their pictures on this forum.

I'm glad you're not jealous of me, I wouldn't want any one to be. I have also seen your face and read your nasty, useless posts and am not jealous of you.

I would never want to act like a c*nt for no reason :wink:

Meow

black_mamba said:
dzerklis said:
it isnt fair when gorgeous people call themselves ugly.

Its heartbreakingly sad actually IMO. :(

But anyway, life isn't fair, and if someone we see as attractive doesn't agree with us there isn't a lot we can do to help. They need to help themselves right?

Wait a second, whats wrong with being 'ugly' anyway? Ok sexual attraction has a lot to do with it, but life isn't all about the opposite sex's approval (or in some cases, the same sex). :wink:

Ok this is the LAST I am going to say on this subject because it is extremely sad people choose to be the opposite of supportive when someone is obviously feeling bad about themselves.

Ok last time...

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING UGLY, YOU CAN BE CONFIDENT IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE UGLY, IT'S GREAT IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE SEEN AS ATTRACTIVE BY OTHER PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF AND YOUR LOOKS IT FEELS AWFUL AND MAKES YOU MORE PARANOID IN PUBLIC, THEREFORE MAKING YOUR SP FEEL WORSE.

IT HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW PEOPLE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX PERCIEVE YOU, IT IS ABOUT HOW YOU PERCIEVE YOURSELF AND BEING ABLE TO LOVE YOUR SELF AND FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH YOURSELF.

I CAN NOT LOVE MYSELF COMPLETELY BECAUSE I FEEL AWFUL ABOUT MYSELF.

JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK SOMEONE IS GOOD LOOKING IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY FEEL THE SAME WAY, JUST BECAUSE YOU FEEL YOU ARE UGLY AND ARE OK WITH IT, DOES NOT MEAN THEY FEEL THE SAME WAY.

THAT WAS MY POINT, I'M NOT GOING TO REPEAT IT AGAIN. I HOPE THESE FACTS ARE CLEAR NOW :roll:

PLEASE BE SUPPORTIVE IN THE FUTURE.

Meow

Well I will say I didn't mean in the context of SP, depression, agoraphobia, GAD etc like one of my friends just said... it doesn't quite have us licking windows yet. LOL.

Yes feel free to stay away from me and I will stay away from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.