Trouble breathing

IntheLabyrinth

Does anyone else have the kind of trouble breathing where it feels as though you are not getting a full breath even though you are? You then have to do a huge yawn to feel like you got a breath but a few seconds later you need to do that again, and again, and again, until you forget about it and your breathing returns to normal. This has been happening to me since I was around five years old. When I finally went to see a doctor around ten years old because of a couple of panic attacks, he called it hyperventilation syndrome, but said nothing of anxiety. It gets much worse when I try to do deep breathing. Breathing into a paper bag to help balance the oxygen to carbon dioxide levels helps but it's awkward doing in public. I just want to know if there are many others with social anxiety who also experience this very annoying problem.

Sacrament

Make sure you push your belly out when you exhale. I notice that I rarely do that, but when I do, it feels like it's the first time I breathed properly all day, and it feels pretty good. Try to do that as much as you can, and think about it as much as you can.