trouble babysitting

Bo592

Does anybody know of any good website on hear where I can go and look up some good babysitting advice. My sister want me to watch her kids and I been googling some advice and none seem to be helpful all there advice seem to be just for parents and what they can do to discipline their kids. I am going thought the advice and it all seem to be basic on social skills and teaching kids how to manage their thoughts and feels some thing I don`t know how to do myself. I am not a psychologists I don`t know how to do these things. plus the kids I am watching are older one is a four year little girl and the other is ten year old girl and the other is a teenage boy who is in high school. I think all the advice I read so far like time outs and reword methods are for babies.

The ten year old girl has a condition I don`t know whats it called but she take meds for it I think it adhd if that sound right. She real hard to control she real head strong and she want to run off all the time when I am watching her she does it on me and her parents my sister. I am trying to figure out what me as a babysitter can do to discipline kids I tryed the reword method. it kind of work a little bit for the four year old but I don`t think I am doing it right. I don`t real know how to set and explain rules to them. I put a treat up and at the end of the day for good behavior they get a treat. Problem is they break the rules so I am like will if you be good for the rest of the day then I will give you a treat. Is there a good place on the web to find babysitting advice ?

Bo592

I think my problem with these kids is the fact i got to work on my social skills to get better with them. This might be a to make or break my social skills.