Top ten things you would do in case of a zombie apocalypse

Hoppy

I started to write a list, and then I started wondering if this is for slow Zombies or fast Zombies?

Megaten

I tell you what I wouldnt do. And thats get in my car and try to leave town. Everyone would get stuck bumper to bumper for hours and just get yanked out of their cars by zombies. The slow ones can be avoided as long as you dont let yourself get surrounded in some traffic jam.

nodejesque

Well, let's see.... A completely honest list

1. I'd relocate my family to a remote ranch that belonged to my grandpa in mexico. Its in a small island. I'd tell them that I love them, and that I'll see them in the next life.

2. I'd find comfortable shoes that I can run in, and make sure I was wearing those. Just in case..

3. I'd steal a Hummer, and fill it with cases of water and power bars.

4. I'd find guns, machetes, ammunition and rope. (Why? I don't know. I'd probably never use any of it.... But you never know).

5. I'd find a partner for the night, preferably male. Someone to confess all my fears to, someone who can show me basic skills to survive, at least for two weeks.

6. Buy some weed.

7. Have copious amounts of sex with my new male friend. (At least for a whole day)

8. Smoke a fat blunt. Or until I feel my eyes bleed.

9. Eat a huge steak.

10. Take my new friend to wherever he needs to be, then leave and find a place to smoke and wait.

I don't think I'd live running. I'd try and kill some, but I doubt it. I feel guilty at thinking of swatting flies. I'd probably just be so high out of my mind until I'd be numb. Hopefully long enough as to minimize the pain of my flesh being torn apart.

Well, I'd immediately get a rabies vaccine because the only way I can think something like that would be even a tiny bit remotely possible is by some sort if mutation of the rabies virus.

I would then surround myself with water perhaps go live on a boat, carry a watergun at all times since rabies is accompanied by a real fear of water. You'd be pretty safe at sea.

Last edited:

Megaten

I wanna be like that one guy thats in every zombie movie, that tries to keep one as a pet. I'd have to feed my new zombie bride unsuspecting travelers though. So watch out.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
grab some supplies, food and water, warm clothing.
get some weapons, melee mainly, but a cpl of handguns too
Take as much fishing gear as I can.
take my car to a safe location, a couple of klm's out of town and hide it.
Grab a sail boat from the docks, one with a motor as well.
Scout along the coast for safe places to take the dinghy to shore on scouting missions.
Watch ppl from afar, decide if they are worth the risk of approaching.
Find a decent woman (or two lol) to offer refuge on my boat
Find a deserted island with a fresh water stream and natural food sources

Spend our time together farming food from the island, having fun, swimming naked, having sex - lots of it haha :) and do supply runs once every cpl of months to the mainland for essential supplies.. other food, alcohol, soap, books.. etc etc.

:D

worrywort

First thing I'd do is probably lock all my doors and windows and grab myself a few weapons. Then I'd get online and try to gather as much information as possible. But the most important thing I'd try to find out would be to see if there are any safe places being set up by the government or army. Then I'd find the one nearest to me, call up my family and friends, and try to coordinate the safest route there.

I think I'd avoid the temptation to go to a supermarket, even though supplies will be much needed, because it's too enclosed and I'd imagine Zombies would swarm there. Assuming they're slow zombies, I'd try to keep to open, non-populated, places.

Once at the safe place, I'd probably start trying to figure out how to kill or control all these zombies. I'd want to learn as much as I can about them, and then I'd probably join the army to start fighting the *******s!

ok, that's enough procrastinating. I'd better get back to work!

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Well, let's see.... A completely honest list

1. I'd relocate my family to a remote ranch that belonged to my grandpa in mexico. Its in a small island. I'd tell them that I love them, and that I'll see them in the next life.

2. I'd find comfortable shoes that I can run in, and make sure I was wearing those. Just in case..

3. I'd steal a Hummer, and fill it with cases of water and power bars.

4. I'd find guns, machetes, ammunition and rope. (Why? I don't know. I'd probably never use any of it.... But you never know).

5. I'd find a partner for the night, preferably male. Someone to confess all my fears to, someone who can show me basic skills to survive, at least for two weeks.

6. Buy some weed.

7. Have copious amounts of sex with my new male friend. (At least for a whole day)

8. Smoke a fat blunt. Or until I feel my eyes bleed.

9. Eat a huge steak.

10. Take my new friend to wherever he needs to be, then leave and find a place to smoke and wait.

I don't think I'd live running. I'd try and kill some, but I doubt it. I feel guilty at thinking of swatting flies. I'd probably just be so high out of my mind until I'd be numb. Hopefully long enough as to minimize the pain of my flesh being torn apart.

Dude, if you manage to survive while doing point 1 to 4, you definitely won't need that guy at point 5 to show you basic skills to survive, let alone the fact that you won't need any of those skills if all you're planning to do after having sex with him all day is smoking, waiting and eat steak. You just need to lock yourself up in a grocery store with the pothead butcher.

nodejesque

Dude, if you manage to survive while doing point 1 to 4, you definitely won't need that guy at point 5 to show you basic skills to survive, let alone the fact that you won't need any of those skills if all you're planning to do after having sex with him all day is smoking, waiting and eat steak. You just need to lock yourself up in a grocery store with the pothead butcher.

Well, I just figure I'd need points one thru four, in case my flight or fight instinct kicked in and I decided to fight.

Ideally, I wouldn't want to live running. But you never know, fear is a strong motivator.

Sex, pot, and steak are just things I'd like to sneak in before my demise.

I would like to be alone when facing imminent danger, so I would not want anyone to be there. I'd feel responsible for them.

Alone, I figure I'll be sated and full. The pot would offer a level of numbness, if I get the good shiz, so my death will be quick and relatively less painful.

And in case I do decide to run, it'll be OK. Since I ate a high protein last meal, and have a car to get the frak out of there.

Its a flawed plan, I'm sure. But I don't want to die without having had a last night of sex and a good steak. The weed will help in relaxing me enough to enjoy my steak too.

Megaten

Its a flawed plan, I'm sure. But I don't want to die without having had a last night of sex and a good steak. The weed will help in relaxing me enough to enjoy my steak too.

Lmbo I got a mental image of you turning into some bandit, robbing travelers for their pot and steak rations :giggle:

Hoppy

1. Get guns.

2. Get transport.

3. Get to Nodejesque to help her with 7.

4. Die happy.