Too much free time

ciel20

I'm on university holidays at the moment, and have way too much free time... at first it was fun, now it seems oppressive. I don't have a job, but I've applied everywhere. I volunteer, and see friends 1-2 times a week, and practice the piano, but that's it in terms of doing anything productive. Does anyone have any ideas on something productive to do with all this time? Thankfully I'm going overseas in 3 weeks, but until then I don't know what to do. I'm going crazy!

klytus

I'm on university holidays at the moment, and have way too much free time... at first it was fun, now it seems oppressive. I don't have a job, but I've applied everywhere. I volunteer, and see friends 1-2 times a week, and practice the piano, but that's it in terms of doing anything productive. Does anyone have any ideas on something productive to do with all this time? Thankfully I'm going overseas in 3 weeks, but until then I don't know what to do. I'm going crazy!

Overseas? Well, if you don't speak the foreign language of the country you plan to visit, then its grammar and the basic vocabulary might be worth spending time with.

In general, studying something is always a good way to keep yourself busy.

Last edited: