This is me

Meow

I'm a 21 year old girl.. women, whatever. I am married with no children and never want any. I've been married for almost 2 and a half years.

I guess I have several issues or illnesses to overcome and I am working on it... or trying to get in that direction.

I don't like to complain to people I don't know and don't like a lot of attention on the negative things about me, so this is the first time i've really been on one of these message boards even though I use the internet a lot. I guess this isn't complaining though, it's a step towards healing.

Life is just too hard sometimes... I know you know how that feels. The emptiness, the lonliness and the big hole inside that never seems to be filled. I think the worst thing is the frustration of wanting a better way of life but being too scared to go for it.

I just wanted to introduce myself briefly and say hi :)

Welcome to the forum!

One great thing about forums like this is either on the boards or in email / messenger with people you've met from here there is a great deal of support offered, when people are feeling okay they try and help others, and when you're feeling like you need to talk / vent / cry someone's usually around to offer a bit of advice or at least a comforting message to let you know you're not alone.

I'm sure you'll soon settle in and make friends :D

Naomi x

Boundless

Welcome to the forum,i hope you can gain as much from this site as i have and enjoy your stay,anytime you have problems just make a post and you will usualy find at least 1 other person with the same problems altho its usualy more.

Septor

Welcome to spw Meow.You have came to the right place and i'm sure you will get what you have came looking for.