Think This Is Funny?

Think Its Funny?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Caseums21

I think it is funny. I wouldn't if something happened to him. The seat belts are set up so that if feels like you're falling out but aren't. I'm sure he laughs about it now when he watches it.

Carstuar

Come back to the chat, Sleepy. It wouldn't be funny if it was a skinny person either. I'm sorry :<

Sacrament

Caseums21 said:
I think it is funny. I wouldn't if something happened to him. The seat belts are set up so that if feels like you're falling out but aren't. I'm sure he laughs about it now when he watches it.

Or eats a burger with it.

Iseesky

I don't find it funny in the slightest. In fact, if someone put up a video like this of me, I would be pretty pissed! Imagine what the kids at his school said to him! Plus, he is almost falling out of his seat...only being held from not falling, who knows how many feet to the ground, with his head. Probably crapped his pants!

MoonBeams

It's kind of funny but I feel bad for the kid because if that happened to me I'd be screaming my head off, and he musta been really scared.

SilentType

Banned
The only funny part is the mom's obvious lack of care for the well-being of her child, if its even his mom cuz he's callin her Janis... Haha I've seen that before tho and laughed when I saw it....

Peace

xSleepy

If this kid wasnt almost falling to his death, then I would find it funny. Ive seen a few videos like this where people are in one of those slingshot things and their terrified. And I think its pretty funny. But not when it looks like someones life is in danger.

Gone

I think the woman (mom?) laughing makes it funny, whats wrong with her?
The kid screaming is semi-funny, becouse its really high-pitched, not becouse he's fat.