there is no language to explain my feelings and my life..

wallace

hi.ı m emre.ı m really in bad situation.ı cant explain my problems and my feelings wth any words and any language..ı die every minute againa and again.ı have a lot of issues..social phobia,panic attack,depression,and many anxieties..ı cant work ı cant marry..ı have been having treatment for maybe 18 years but its not work as ı wish..r thr anyone WHO is in same situation wth me?

Hi, greetings to you.
Yes, i can most likely relate, as the things you mention are just the tip-of-the-icerberg of the problems i have. Most days i am close to total hopelessness, otherwise on "good" or "okay-ish" days i realise that it's gonna take many years of hard slog to become minimally-functioning. But the trouble is, i haven't got the energy to work on my problems!
So things are not looking good for myself. :sad:

But i'm not giving up just yet. I just keep slogging on, keep breathing, through the daily torture. I'm TRYING to find a way through this mess or labyrnth of problems. I kinda believe that there's PROBABLY a solution/s to "all of this" .. but i haven't managed to find it yet. Currently i'm looking at the "inner" (ie thoughts, beliefs, visualization, law of attraction) as a main way to change the "outer" .. will see how that goes...

April72

hi.ı m emre.ı m really in bad situation.ı cant explain my problems and my feelings wth any words and any language..ı die every minute againa and again.ı have a lot of issues..social phobia,panic attack,depression,and many anxieties..ı cant work ı cant marry..ı have been having treatment for maybe 18 years but its not work as ı wish..r thr anyone WHO is in same situation wth me?

I'm not in the same situation as you. I mean, I had depression episodes but I can't guess how hard could it be having a perpetual depression.
When you say that treatment didn't work as you expected to do it, are you referring to meds, therapy or both?

wallace

I'm not in the same situation as you. I mean, I had depression episodes but I can't guess how hard could it be having a perpetual depression.
When you say that treatment didn't work as you expected to do it, are you referring to meds, therapy or both?

yes ı m having both.meds and threapy..