The "What Would You Say?" Game Thread

Scenario A my answer > Look at them, smile, & say "Hi! my name is so & so...", then ask a school related question about the teacher or if they're taking the class for fun & if they respond then I ask them for their name & say it's nice to meet you. You know you're gold when they come back to the same seat for the next class meeting! :)

Scenario B> A friend of yours brings you to their friend's house & you're sitting in a room full of strangers except your friend! How do you act? Or....

Raijin

scenario B reply > i would acted relax then start casual conversation with the person next me

scenario A > congrats on getting ready to graduating i never thought you would make

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Me: I know, I guess miracles do happen! *rolls eyes*

Next: An apparently angry person starts walking towards you, points, and yells "You wanna go?!?"

mmmm

^ (smiling my sweetest smile) "yes please. As far away from you as possible." (look them up and down with a mix of pity and contempt).

Someone sits down next to you on a bus and they are obviously crying...

Vampayah88

reply "Are you ok?"

next: A person at work,school etc asks why you seem so isolated,distant compared to everyone else.

gazelle

^I've actually been asked something quite similar to this in RL twice at times that I was tired and I simply told them the truth : "I'm a bit tired."

Next: An apparently angry person starts walking towards you, points, and yells "You wanna go?!?"

^ I wasn't intending to but just taking a look at your ominous face I think I've actually changed my mind now! ::p:

Scenario C (this actually happened a few weeks ago in RL on a job interview):
Interviewer: Are you always so quiet and submissive?!

WantToHide

Scenario C (this actually happened a few weeks ago in RL on a job interview):
Interviewer: Are you always so quiet and submissive?!

Answer: No, I just really want this job, so I'm a little nervous at the moment *smile sweetly, change the topic*

Situation: The person you sit next to at school/work really smells every day. Do you tell them or do you carry on working despite the smell?