The saddest I've ever been in my life

ImNotMyIllness

You're better one on one with her. Her friends through a monkey wrench into the evening. Next time, do something with just the two of you. Ask her out on a date...or, just ask her out. I bet she'll say yes. :)

Srijita52

^I agree. Ask her on a date or to hang out with you one on one. Just because you like her doesn't mean you have to around her friends if you're not comfortable with them.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Her friends were there and they are all really social but random and weird.

Maybe I picture them wrong but the way it sounds to me, they could be the kind who doesn't care at all if you're not saying anything. As others said maybe it would be better to try to do things alone with her until you know her a bit better, but once you are comfortable with her alone, you should give another try with her friends.

If she kept contact with you and she invites you to hang out with her friends, she must like you, so stop worrying about talking and just try to relax... And if you're getting bored, you can try to engage a one on one conversation with her or one of her friends instead of trying to get involve in a conversation with more than one person, which I think is a lot more difficult.

I hope you're not as sad anymore as you were when you wrote this anyway. Good luck :)

Hello Luiface. I think i can help you man. Can i send you a Practical Psychology self implementing manual. Thrust me it's brilliant. Would you like me to send it to you? J (Ireland)

jaim38

I felt the same when my best friend moved away during elementary school. I've always talked with her at school and hung out with her, so when she moved to another state, I felt kind of lonely. But after I made new friends, it wasn't so bad. I still keep in touch with her throughout all these years.