the rockets' red glare

coyote

to all my fellow americans:

have a happy "National Get Drunk, Eat Hot Dogs, and Blow Stuff Up Day" tomorrow

anyone have any plans?

p.s. - down with the british!

neardeath

Me and my Mom watching fireworks together. She's here for four nights. I'll have to make her hotdogs and s'mores.

We have a close view right out the window for the fireworks. So glad I don't have to go out in the crowd.

At least it's a "holiday" with few, if any, obligations. :)

MikeyC

As an Australian, this holiday means nothing to me, but maybe I'll buy an American chocolate bar tomorrow to commemorate from my isolated location. :D

(Actually, I should do it today - today is the 4th here!)

DeadmanWalking

Games, YouTube, reading, anime, and writing and revising my story for my next class:).

I wish I could have some hot dogs tomorrow though:sad:.

Phoenixx

I have zero plans for tomorrow. My dad's working double-time and my brother is back in Michigan with his girlfriend, so it's just my mom and I here at home. I actually have history homework to finish, and I was thinking about rearranging a few things in my room and reorganizing my bookshelves. Exciting, I know. :rolleyes:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Ah, the rockets' red glare. War of 1812. When we got our butt kicked by Canada and had our capital burned down. Great subject for a national anthem.

Too dry for explosives this year. :/

Family cookout, family getting slobbering drunk, me hating my family for getting slobbering drunk, hot dogs, bratwurst, getting bit by mosquitoes, cursing the heat, my stupid neighbors and their stupid firework displays, and watching baseball. That's my weekend.

p.s. - down with the british!

tumblr_m8gsntsLad1qipm4jo1_500.png

tumblr_m51xuiWQ901r3x95a.jpg

'merica. ;) ;)

Last edited: