The End

Scottish_Player

Sometimes i feel like dying
just to see whats on the otherside
is it all fun peace and hapiness
or just another rollercoaster ride

Will it be a better place or is there nothing at all
or is it an ideal paradise or just another big circle ball (ball being the world)

Will we meet the Mighty one
who is the man that rules our land
or will it be another place that we fail to understand

Whatever it is
Wherever we go
Who am i to say
But sure enought the time will come for all on our dying day

Another i done years ago,just looking throught some stuff and found them they will prob mean nothing to people but at the time they meant alot to me :roll:

Scottish_Player

Thanks for the relpy materpiece,yeh its about wanting to die and get away from here but not knowing what is on the otherside.

Tim001

Personally, I think posts about suicide should be banned from the site. This is not helping anyone and it seriously depresses the hell out of me. You have SA, so what? You can deal with this if you really try. It just takes a little effort. Nothing is forever except death.

You won the evolutionary lottery by just being here and you're going to just throw it away without a fight?? :(

Chilling__Echo

hm, then again this was written a long time ago, not neccesarily a last desparate cry for help in the present. but i can see what you're saying even if i don't agree with it. even if it was, maybe he just needed some encouragement? something that comes free on this site and might be what they need to snap out of it.

You won the evolutionary lottery by just being here

i like this, and you're very right, it really isn't worth throwing that away.

but anywhoo Scottish_Player, i like what you've posted so far. i was never a good writer and my writings always came out so ackward whereas yours have a flow. we should have a poem section :D

ColdFury

Tim001 said:
Personally, I think posts about suicide should be banned from the site. This is not helping anyone and it seriously depresses the hell out of me. You have SA, so what? You can deal with this if you really try. It just takes a little effort. Nothing is forever except death.

You won the evolutionary lottery by just being here and you're going to just throw it away without a fight?? :(

If you don't like it, then go away. People here have problems, including me, and this is the only place we can express it. I personally don't give a damn if my suffering "depresses you".

And if SA is so easy to deal with if you "really try", then why are you here?

Tim001

If you don't like it, then go away. People here have problems, including me, and this is the only place we can express it. I personally don't give a damn if my suffering "depresses you".

And if SA is so easy to deal with if you "really try", then why are you here?

"People here have problems" Do you think I don't?? Why would I be here otherwise? I have been plagued with SA since childhood, but I've been fighting for 40 years to try and make a life for myself. So Coldfury, I think I am entitled to my opinion just like you are. After all it is a free forum.

Scottish_Player

Chilling__Echo said:
we should have a poem section :D

we do have poem's section this is where i posted this :wink:

Tim001 its not about suicide either,i dont think i could kill myself its about wanting to not be here and move on to the next level if it exists,but thanks for showing concern iam glad iam not truley depressed just now as words like that from people like you are enough to just put people over the edge.

Being depressed is part of having SA for some people and maybe your one of the lucky ones who dosent have it,like cold furry said this is the only place some of us have to let things out and how we feel and to behonest when i put stuff up here and have people talk to me about it,it takes away some of the pain just knowing that others understand.

Chilling__Echo

:oops: tee hee :D well, i guess someone's waaay ahead of me! i never go to the sections part, only the most recent posts.

and yeah, if suicide posts weren't allowed, wouldn't that be defeating the purpose of the board? or ignoring the whole fact that many do become suicidal/

J

Good poem. :)

On the 'other topic' ;), I do know that someone who isn't suicidal can never understand the person who is. Hell, right this moment I can't understand the me I was when I was suicidal. To the more-rational me, it's stupidity squared; but to the old suicidal me, it was the only logical next step.

That's why it's mental illness--the utterly irrational seems perfectly logical and sane at the time.

Scorning suicidal people by insinuating that they're wimps, and adding things like "top yourself, be my guest," is every bit as offensive (yea, *more* so) than the way SAers are treated by 'average Joes'--"get over it, you freak, you wimp, you lazy ass, etc." Someone who's battled a disorder for 40 years may reasonably be expected to be a little more sensitive. But then again pobody's nerfect :D -- especially not me! :p

ScaredGirl

Good poem that expresses the fear of the unknown/change very well '...is it all fun peace and happiness or just another rollercoaster ride'. Remember, people pay a lot of money to take rides specifically because they take joy in the mystery of what's coming next. It's all a matter of attitude.

Thanks for posting

SG