Thanks so so much

Jack7

So I don't have a right to speak now, but people who whine at me for speaking my mind do? Great. What a great welcoming community this is.

black_mamba

Whats happened? 8O

You have pretty much full freedom to say anything on here as long as it doesn't directly attack other members.

Jack7

I had everything I feel about myself confirmed thanks to a post in another thread. So thank you, obviously I'm not allowed to have opinions about social phobia.

Remus

Staff member
Marin went abit far yes but you know the rules on personal attacks

so I deleted both the post that wound you up and then your reply, you cant say fairer than that, we all agreed on these rules

If you feel hasselled in any way, let me or grumbelina know and we can delete or edit the post and have a word with whoevers winding you up, you make personal attacks and it just leads to a flame war, thats something not tolerated here.

I know you are having a bad time Jack and I'm sorry to hear that, come to me if you ever feel upset or victimsied here and I'll do whatever I can to help

Jack7

Later that evening..

Sorry people, overreacted cos I've had a crappy time recently and a not-to-great day today. My bad, as they say.

Marin

Jack, I never saw your post to me that was deleted, so I can't respond to that.

I was trying to be sarcastic, but I can see now how it may have seemed hostile. I didn't intend to make you feel like you weren't wanted here, or to come across like I was putting you down. I do regret the way I said it and that it made you feel bad, hopefully we can still get along peacefully.

Jack7

Marin said:
Jack, I never saw your post to me that was deleted, so I can't respond to that.

I was trying to be sarcastic, but I can see now how it may have seemed hostile. I didn't intend to make you feel like you weren't wanted here, or to come across like I was putting you down. I do regret the way I said it and that it made you feel bad, hopefully we can still get along peacefully.
Thank you