Text Message support

So It's early....

..I'm bored...

....and this idea came to me..........

if anyone is feels like they're about to lose their minds and needs someone to hear/read you out then you're allowed to text me and vent.....

....I'll try my best to play text psychologist (which is my major)

I have been throwing vent texts back n forth for about a month or so? (my sense of time way off these days) with a few posters on this site...

all has been well so far.........

I advise folks not to post their numbers in this thread though, I don't think it would be wise.

and if u call I just won't pick up........

obviously.

so just text.

PM me or post here if you're interested.

hopefully this thread starts a trend

Richey

wow, this is a really odd thread spike lee, i'm not saying you dont have peoples best interests at heart but the way you've communicated here is a little creepy, i'm saying this for your own good, the way you've spaced out your sentences and saying "hopefully this starts a trend?" ...seriously come on ..and why does it have to be in text message (mobile) form? i doubt people in other countries are going to do this and its a very odd idea. perhaps in PM or in chat is the best way to give people advice or just keep it to the forums.

i'd advise people against giving out numbers to anyone unless you trust them or know them enough to follow through with ...