Sweating

Tab

Last night I woke up at least 3 times to find my blankets and pillow covered in sweat. Its not the first time this has happened. My room isn't too hot or cold, and I seem to sweat no mater what. I thought it might be from drinking for a long time, but last night I didn't drink for a few days and I sweat so much. The only other thing is smoking weed which I doubt has any affect. these sweaty nights seem to come and go and I can't explain them. I do sweat alot during the day, my feet sweat when they are cold or hot, my hands, and arm pits. I wouldn't say I have hyperhidrosis, which I've read about on here. During the day I don't care but at night when I wake up in a wet bed and am cold from it, i start minding. Anyone else have this similar problem?

Noca

Banned
Its your body overheating during the night, use less blankets. Certain drugs can cause overheating such as my Zyprexa does. Maybe weed does the same or alcohol.

Morgan01

my boyfriend sweats a lot, especially at night. I don't really ever sweat, which is good because I am a girl. Anyway I don't think it's that big of a deal, a lot of people do that

brunettee

im a girl morgan and i sweat alot it doesnt matter if your a boy or girl this disease effects anybody and ruins peoples lives along the way you stupid girl. So bully for you that you dont sweat alot cause your a girl. What are you doing on a site like this if you dont have this problem are you on here to brag that you wasnt born with this curse.

Morgan01

im a girl morgan and i sweat alot it doesnt matter if your a boy or girl this disease effects anybody and ruins peoples lives along the way you stupid girl. So bully for you that you dont sweat alot cause your a girl. What are you doing on a site like this if you dont have this problem are you on here to brag that you wasnt born with this curse.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone.. or bully anyone. I really don't know what hyperhydrosis is.. I read this because it was under the recent threads section.. I didn't realize that sweating was a part of hyperhydrosis, I thought the sweating was anxiety related or something. I just misunderstood and had a poor choice of words and I'm sorry.. I assure you I am not on this site to make fun of anyone or brag. I have OCD, that's why I am on the site for support. Sorry again, I really didn't mean to sound insensitive or judgemental, I'm really not that kind of person.