suffering in silence: north of the 49th, west of the rockies

should you tell your coworkersabout your SP?

• Total voters

anxiousD

Hello everyone. Another Sat night alone. Just me, ben(harper) and a case of budweiser. Thunder showers have been looming overhead all day. Intermittently unloading their precious cargo on our eagerly awaiting moisture deprived flora. Me, im just glad it rained so I didnt have to go to the Greek Festival with a co-worker of mine. He called me up today and invited me to go. Much to my horror. I actually gave him my number specifically for that purpose at work the other day. But never expected a call because it was highly unlikely that we could make it due to our working schedules. Turns out the festival runs in to the weekend. We dont work weekends! So the weather was my only way out. I took it, but I agreed to go tomorrow since its supposed to be sunny. Thats not good. Im praying for shitty weather!

Hope

Ben,
My situation is not unlike yours. I'm east of the Rockies. Check your Private Messages.
H

countrybumpkin

Hey AnxiousD , sounds like a page right out of my week, Ben Harper and all , though I'm a Kokanee man myself . It feels a little better knowing I'm not the only one out here fighting this demon .