Success from only Ionto for palm sweating?

solutionsexplor

Anyone here found success by using Ionto only? was it 100% relief from sweating? if not, how much? Did it make u sweat free in socail situations and in hot weather?
Thanks in advance!

Sprawling

I've had plenty of times where ionto has given me 100% relief in social situations. It's worked in hot situations as well. Even normal people can have sweaty or clammy hands during the warmer months. I found this out when my own hands were dry. It's a weird feeling to feel someone else's moist hands when your own are dry. Thanks to ionto I experienced just that.

solutionsexplor

Thanks for the response Sprawling. I am successful with Ionto and does it mean it can keep my hands dry as 100% dry (normal person dry) as long as I take it? I see u mentioned plenty of times is this because a break in treatment or did it loose its effectiveness? I see ppl doing multiple treatments here.
I tried couple of things, like botox and all it kept me dry 100% but as soon as I fel confident and went to gatherings sweat returned back. I am more upset and bothered because I thought I was cured but no.
Thank you!

Sprawling

Nothing is guaranteed. My hands stay dry a lot of the time. Today they are moist on and off do to anxiety. As mentioned before, ionto can work differently for everyone the same way medication works.

solutionsexplor

what does it mean if they getting moist? need a maintenance treatment?

Like I mentioned botox worked for me for 2 weeks, I was 100% sweat free. I went out with my family to an outdoor gathering in summer. When I was about to enter inside, all of a sudden my hands started dripping. It was embarrassing and I had to really ask my family members to hide from the ppl we know so that I don't have to shake their hands when we meet.
I was sweat free at home last 10 days its winter I had 70F setup in home, I go out to best buy, For 30 mins, I was browsing, sweat free (normally I would sweat by now), I felt really confident and striked a conversation with a sales rep and he starts giving demo on a speaker system, 15 mins into it I realized I need to shake his hand when leaving now my hands started sweating, not drippy but sweating wet. I had to abruptly go out. I am back on this forum again.
Scenarios like this really disappoint me. Just when I start to think confident, I get thrown to the bottom.
I know I could get different results from treatments. But what would be the better solution for me? When you say ionto mite not work some days, is this what it is? I am ok if my hands feel moist sometimes but I am not looking to drip on the spot like that. Do you think if Ionto worked on me can I be worry-free that even if I sweat it might just me moist.

Sprawling

Once again it all depends on your own physiology. Today, again my hands and feet are moist, my body is fatigued and in pain do to chronic Fibromyalgia. Another day I can experience the same exact symptoms and remain bone dry.

Stop over thinking this. I've experienced all different results with ionto over my nearly 10 years of treatments. I've had to alter maintenance treatment schedule numerous times. Give it time to see what your body pattern is......ok?

blueherron

Agreed. Other than Botox, Ionto is the best course of treatment either alone or with meds from what all of the experts say. It can work with patience and consistency. Once it does you will probably be more confident and less anxious as well which is a trigger.

solutionsexplor

Thanks for you advice. I am trying to make sure if I have a different issue which needs a different treatment. I can get on ionto and try it, if it ever gets moist I am ok with that. Its wet n drippy I am scared about. Which seem to occur at the worst times. When I see ppl using other things in conjunction with ionto it makes me wonder if ionto would work alone. I over think thats part of the problem not sure if there is anything that can get me out of this vicious cycle. I am asking same questions again n again coz u folks seem to have seen a lot of cases than doctors in general and not to annoy anyone here.
Thank you!

Sprawling

Ionto has worked fine overall with just tap water for most of the nearly 10 years I've been doing it. I've had my share of hiccups along the way and some days stress justs gets the best of me. Without ionto I'd be dripping.