stop thinking...do.

appletree

this is the hardest thing in the world if you are depressed but, stop thinking.
I have add and dyslexia, I can't remember anything, I can't read and write properly at all.
the sollution is, stop caring what other people think about you.
have fun as much as possible, I used to try to find deep meanings in things, I used to try and be a deep person but it isn't me.
I absolutly hate reading, I tried desperatly hard to read the harry potter books but i forget what i have read instantly, it's not me so i stopped even trying.
I know this sounds like giving up and i guess it is in some ways but it's also life affirming in other ways.
When you suddenly stop doing something that makes you feel absolutly miserable and do what you want to do with your life it is a positive step.
go to gigs, have fun, talk to strangers, love everyone.
every one of us has positive attributes, has love to give and love to spread, the problem with us is that we are too scared to do it, do something that scares you.
i try to go out all the time now, i suffer from dizziness and like i said i can't usually remember anything that happened five minutes ago because of my add but if you explain to people how you feel, if you become absolutly open about yourself you will be suprised just how nice most people are.
The reason for this is that everybody is essentially the same.
see life as an adventure.
fear nothing.
i still have fears, i fear reading and writing because i am bad at it but i've stopped trying to hide it and i just tell people i'm severely dyslexic now.
it's so much easier and people do understand.
letting go is the best thing you can do for yourself.
let go of thinking about yourself.
let go of doing something you hate doing but feel pressured into doing by societys imposed standards.
I used to think of myself as dumb because i can't read properly, but now i've realised that all it means is that I have to spend all of my time in the real world and helping and talking to real people, which has actually forced me into living life first hand, i hope this helps people.
feel free to message me :):)

JA2007

It is good to stop thinking sometimes and worrying and just do what you want to do. I have tried this lately and found that people didn't react negatively like I thought they would to me just saying things without thinking about them first.

goofy

In the movie Star Wars..

Yoda says: Do or do not... there is no try.
Luke says: I don't believe it.
Yoda says: That is why you fail.