Stop it, you fucking idiots

Anonymous

Let's analyze what this forum is about. It's basically for people who avoid social activity, and either because of said avoidance, or seperate from it, find themselves in a state of depression. Okay very well. It seems that a forum on the internet would be a good tool for people like this, right?

So Bob has panic attacks everytime he confronts any type of social situation. He sweats profusely, he loses his breath, heart begins racing; he feels as though he makes such a fool of himself in front of others that he withdraws completely, and, quite understandably, becomes depressed, continues general avoidance, and becomes ever-increasingly self-conscious of the differences between himself and most people. This is debilitating for Bob. Bob finds this forum. Bob talks to others JUST LIKE HIMSELF (this is the selling point for these things) and realizes, alas, "I am not alone!" There are others out there just like me. There are others out there whose greatest fear in life is being embarrassed in front of people. There are others out there who avoid any type of action which may prove to be humiliating. There are others who are painfully self-conscious of themselves; who have a warped and distorted self-consciousness. So Bob is pretty happy! And he should be! He's not alone, finally he knows this! And he begins coming to this forum every single day, as a way to help him solve his problems. It's perfectly sensible...but wait...what are his problems? Oh yeah!1. He avoids social activities! 2.He has a distorted self-conscious to an absurd level! 3. He's depressed due to these reasons! And what does Bob gain from these forums? 1. He sits in front of his computer typing about his state! 2. He habitually and excessively talks about his problem with other people who share some of his problems! 3. (and this is the kicker) he believes that the benefit of coming here is the mitigation of his depression.

Bob represents many people who come here. They become addicted to forums such as this, and abuse it instead of using it to their advantage. I'm just one person who isn't buying this placation of people whose problems can be solved entirely and perhaps easier WITHOUT a chat forum. "I avoid socializing. But if I stay on this computer, in-doors and away from any direct human contact, and talk about my lack of socialization , it will be helpful." " I have a problem involving being overly self-conscious. This has to stop in order for me to be happy. Therefore, I'll talk to others who are also overly self-conscious, about my problem of being overly self-conscious. Then we'll define our problem of being overly self-conscious, discuss it, and meditate on it. Then I will have the benefit of knowing that, what I at first didn't suspect as a concrete and classifiable problem, is actually a FUCKING DISEASE INSIDE OF ME WHICH OTHER PEOPLE SHARE! " That should do the trick.

I would urge anyone who notices people using this board as a crutch to strongly urge them to stop doing so. Although, paradoxically, the only people who could possibly notice if someone was using this site as a crutch is someone who comes here more than they know they should, and is also using it as somewhat of a crutch, or as a substitution for something in their lives that they are missing.

That being said, I'm done with this forum for now, so to all you people who are addicted to this particular venue, rejoice. I might come back one day to tell the people with problems that don't require an SA diagnosis or the placation of their self-diagnosis to FUCKING STOP IT! Anyone who responds to this is an idiot. But you knew that already, didn't you? Heh. Carry on, idiots.

Sincerely,

Two Words

Anonymous

Frivolities

I noticed all the spelling and grammatical errors in my post. Correct them if you feel like; it probably won't be any more of a waste of time than the amount of energy you spend on a FUCKING INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOT!!!!!!! And I will now officially not read anything anyone posts, because I'm done with this site for now. Au revoir.

shep

Well, maybe there is a forum or some sort of help for you somewhere. Good luck. Meanwhile, I can only feel sorry for anyone who now, or ever will, call you Dad (or Mom though I don't believe you are a woman) if you remain as angry as you are now.

Anonymous

The fact that you came back and keep coming back tells me that you are idiot number one, two words.

Two Words = First Idiot

:roll: :lol: :roll:

JC

2 Words

I feel really sorry for you:You are pathetic,your heart is dead-and you have about the sensitivity of a cockroach.
I can't imagine how that poor woman felt,who poured her heart out here to share her plight of many years-and you gave her the "you are a lazy piece of shit for staying home",etc,from you!
You owe her and many others a huge apology!

JC

2 Words

P.S. :It is scientifically established and known fact that sp/sa is a real disorder,be it caused by trauma,chemical brain imbalance,or long standing learned behavior.
I think people like you,who enjoy being vicious to others should not be allowed to post here,like that guy "Ralph",who told someone with suicidal thoughts to then "just go ahead and delete yourself,if life is so bad".

Anonymous

hum, sounds kind of in need of some kind of help himself. Im not ashamed at being here at all. There was a time his comments would have sent me flying from here. :roll: But not anymore. So see, i kNOW this board has been helpful. Dont let it scare any of you youngens. He's just getting something off his/her(doubt it) chest.

Anonymous

you have no idea

2 Words: FUCK OFF

Honestly, why do people come here thinking they know what social phobia is (they dont) and poke fun of the people that come here seeking help. It's so easy to sit there on your computer and say these things, you weren't born with the problem we all have. Congratulations

Anonymous

The whole point of his post doesn't even make sense. I don't think most of the people come to this forum and expect it to "cure them". I certainly don't. I think for most people it is just a place to vent, share information, and get a sympathetic ear. Those things can be helpful, but I don't think anyone comes here expecting posting on this board is going to fix all of their problems. This post is just idiotic. If you really don't like it you should shut up and go somewhere else. No one needs to see your profanities here.

Anonymous

2 Words said:
Well I'm back, I got ass fucked by a hippie and just wanted to say sorry

by guys :D

What are you sorry about?

Sorry that you got ass fucked by a hippie?...

...Or, sorry about something you did on this forum?

LilMissTragic

Why does everyone keep giving Two words chances. He puts messages up on so many threads, is rude and obnoxious but because he then says sorry every time people seem to think this is ok. From now on I will not be bothering to even read anything Two words has written.

monica

hellO!!!!

that guy is a kid right?because if he's older doesnt have a chance to be accepted for others in this life obviously 8O

8) hasta la vista