Starbucks or Caribou?

MNM322

Which do you prefer and whats your drink of choice?

I usually go to Caribou and get some type of smoothie or soy hot cocoa if its winter...

SleepAllDay

Starbucks, definitely. Their coffee is awesome, and they win by default because there are no Caribous where I live.

But I don't go to coffee shops often because they're always packed with people and there's a coffee brewer in my house.

MNM322

Wow is Caribou just a midwestern thing? LOL Caribou coffee is very common here, I thought it was so similar to starbucks that everyone knew it

dottie

146930006562672700_ziu7TDIR_c.jpg

Fighter86

Wow is Caribou just a midwestern thing? LOL Caribou coffee is very common here, I thought it was so similar to starbucks that everyone knew it

I checked out the website says its primarily in eastern and mid western states in US. Have you heard of Coffee Bean? We have that here.

cowboyup

never heard of Caribou so I checked yelp and we have a Krispy Kreme AND Caribou all in one!

:bigsmile:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I get my coffee straight from the tap. Strangely, it tastes a lot like water. :idontknow:

1BlackSheep

I don't know sh** about coffee because I hate the taste of it, but a couple of my co-workers swear by some Vietnamese coffee they get at this little restaurant nearby. Apparently it's better than Peet's!

Remus

Staff member
After Starbucks being revealed as a tax avoider in the UK, I will never give them my custom again.