St John's Wort, Fish Oil, and Green Tea

Has anybody used these things for a specific purpose? Im thinking of taking them up just for my general health and depression. i have just come off of paxil cold turkey. Just wondering people's experiences with them. It would be greatly appreciated.

SpLynx

I drink green tea every day for about 10years, I dont think it is anything special. But they always say it is very healthy.
I tried St John's Wort for some time, it didnt do anything for me but again they say it is very healthy and is a cure for many many things.
I am planning to start Fish Oil sometime because they say it is good for the memory. Somehow I believe that.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I like green tea, I drink it when I'm getting-in-shape and have to give up the sodas.

If nothing else, I think it makes a difference, which means it makes a difference.

lithiumflower

I usually drink Yogi St John's Wort Tea; I usually feel a little less depressed and a little bit less anxious after I drink it. I'm not sure if that's just in my head or not though.

LockieKermit

I take St Johns Wort and Fish Oil and a multivitamin. They are very healthy for you.

Green tea is also extremely good (I love green tea)
It's high in anti-oxidants which reduce the risk of cancer and help cleanse the body of toxins.

SpLynx

Does anyone know if St. John's Wort can be mixed with other medicine like Xanax, Zoloft, Seroxat, etc.?