Something silly

Sempfy

Ok, sometimes I might want to go to Sanity or Big W or whatever to check out some music CD's. So I'm in there, having a good look around, but once someone comes near me, I totally lose focus on what I'm looking at coz I'm too busy thinking that they're looking at me. Does anyone else do that? Like, I'll even pretend to pick up a CD and look at it until they leave, lol.

Anonymous

Yep. And any time people are looking at magazines or something, and I'm trying to see a magazine near them, I just have to wait, otherwise I'd be standing as far away as I could while still being able to see. Sometimes I think I'm in a reality TV show, 'cause people ALWAYS stand where I'm trying to stand, so I spend ages waiting for them to leave. I don't like standing near people.

shyboy1

Yep, a lot of the time actually. I am actually worried they may not like my taste in music and laugh.

Fredscars

yeh! i have that about the taste in music...and i have it with clothes too. and the way i look. but yeh..and ill always wait for people to move away before i get a magazine off the rack, and i hate walking between someone and the rack of CDs when they're looking at it, but you have to to get past, you know what i mean?

Shadow

Yeah that happens to me. There are some things I simply won't look at if there are other people around. So I tend to just go elsewhere (or look at something else nearby) and come back when the people have moved on.