social phobics obsessed with sex?

Anonymous

Like me.

One of the reasons I hate being out in public is seeing all the women out there
with a different sexual fantasy popping into my head for each one yet I am
mentally incapable of making even the slightest connection with any of them.
This sucks. I used to at least be able to get laid or a bj at least every few
years but my mental state has deteriorated considerably so I no longer even
try.

Mooncalf

I don't have that problem, fortunately. I do find women irrisistable, but kinda not in a sexual way most of the time.

But anyway ... have you thought about *coughs* relieving yourself before you leave the house? Makes guys calmer in those situations.

Jarous

Hehe, nice discussion you have here ... anyway, what's the difference between memory and private fantasy (or a dream if you prefer)? ... I can't find it :wink:

sky

Haha,

Riverside, I don't think you need to worry. Your problem is nothing to do with social phobia and all to do with being a man.

Anonymous

LOL Sky is right for the most part, methinks ;)

I think that if SAers tend to be more 'sex-obsessed', then it is because SAers tend to have less (or far less) opportunity to have sex. The longer one has gone since their last experience, the more important having another such experience becomes in one's mind.

Mooncalf's suggestion is very good ;) , but it also only goes so far in light of the previous sentence. There are emotional components one will never expereince by oneself.

That men are expected to initiate makes this aspect of SA even harder on men than it is on women.

Jarous: There is quite a big difference between fantasy and memory! At least as big as the difference between masturbation and sex ;)