So today two old "friends" showed up...

HeadFace

At my door, to say hi.
Then they left saying they couldnt hang out because they had to hang out with my ex-friend who I hate with a passion.
Friends, right?
I ask them myself to hang out and then they completely ignore me. They don't even care if I'm lonely. I am the lowest priority of almost everyone I meet. In fact before they showed up I knew that I just wanted to break away from everyone who I used to call friend. But of course they decide to randomly show up at my house just to tell me their hanging out with someone who completely ****ed me over and threw me further into depression, loneliness, and helped me develop trust issues.

Apotheosis

Granted I don't know any details, but if they already had plans to see someone I wouldn't blame them for not staying. It's possible they knew you didn't like the guy and so didn't invite you along because of that.

Regardless, they wouldn't have showed up at your door if they didn't want to see you.

It sounds like there's bad blood between you and your ex-friend. Sometimes life sucks. These other two may not know what's happened and it's not always possible to tell who's an arse at first glance.

HeadFace

Granted I don't know any details, but if they already had plans to see someone I wouldn't blame them for not staying. It's possible they knew you didn't like the guy and so didn't invite you along because of that.

Regardless, they wouldn't have showed up at your door if they didn't want to see you.

It sounds like there's bad blood between you and your ex-friend. Sometimes life sucks. These other two may not know what's happened and it's not always possible to tell who's an arse at first glance.
Well I dont blame them either. And they know what's happened, trust me. I dont even know why they seem to pose as my friends, because whenever I need something or want to hang out they're always busy or "something pops up".
And dohohoh you have no idea. Bad blood doesnt even begin to describe it.

Section_31

As wierd as this sounds, i hate most friends. People who claim to be friends more often then not end up just complicating things. im very selective about who i consider a friend. the rest are just people i know.

It used to annoy me to no end when people would drop by without calling first....unless it was someone from within 2 people really.

Im sorry to hear you went through this HF

HeadFace

What you described sounds like a typical, normal friend to me, unfortunatly. :|
You think so? If someone shows up at your doorstep just to tell you that they're going to go spend time with someone you hate? Even after you've put so much effort into distancing yourself from them?
Or maybe the fact that I've tried several times to both get them to spend time with me, but then after a long while passes they decide to all of the sudden tell you they're choosing someone else over you?
Everything is one-sided with them. In other words, they're fair-wheather friends.

Srijita52

My friends ignore me all the time.I don't blame them though,I'm just easy to ignore cos I'm quieter than everyone else.I'm okay with it though sometimes it can be really painful.

da_illest101

Just get rid of them and problem solve. i did that with my former female best friend. best decision i ever took. i find that it is better to be alone or lonely then been mad all the time. eventually those so called friends will be a distant memory

WeirdyMcGee

Well, it was inconsiderate of them, but it doesn't seem uncommon for friends-- especially teenage friends. I think at that age, people don't really take in consideration eachother's feelings as much as they should.

It will be your decision if you want to talk about it with them and tell them how ****ty it made you feel-- or say nothing; stay old friends or find new friends.
It'll be rough either way but I wish you luck!
You'll find people who want to hang out with you and then these old friends won't be so much as a speck of dust in your memory.