Skype conference

Marti2

I don't know if this section is good for it, but I'll try. If it bad, please move to right one.

I have an idea to set up a meeting on Skype conference in English language on this board (social phobia world) and combinated with people from polish forum niesmialosc.net. Ofz English only.

Is there any interested people from here for something like this?
Waiting for respond.

LG
Martin.

Marti2

We have started with this English Skype Conference one week ago, and some were talking in English. As above is combine with polish and german forums about shyness or SP. Maybe someone from here wants to join it.
Next Skype Conference will be happen on 23th January at 6pm. You need to have Skype account, a little time and need to tell me you skype nick name. You can do this by PM or just send me message by Skype on nick "nicky8719".

Marti2

The next English Conference will be in Saturday at 5pm (6pm in Poland). If someone wants to join it, just let me know by PM and send the your skype nick name or just add "nicky8719".

Marti2

Next English conference will be happened on 13th february at 5pm (6pm of CET). If you want to join it just let me know here or by PM.

LG

Martin

Marti2

We were talking over 3 hours. The next conference will be in next sunday: 21th. february at 11:00 am of british timezone. If someone wants to join us I am waiting for PW with nickname of the Skype;).

Marti2

We were talking over 6 hours this time.
Next conference will be on 28th February at 11:00am.

Marti2

next conference will be on 6th march at 11:00pm (GMT-1, British time), 12:00 pm in Berlin/Warsaw, 1pm in Romania/Turkey.

Last edited:

Marti2

The next Internationale Englisch Skype Konferenz will be on 20th march at 11:00 (UK).

12:00 of Poland/German's timezone or 13:00 in Turkey/Romania's timezone.

Marti2

The next skype conference will be at 12:00pm of Polish/german's timezone, but I am start thinking to run the second session at 6pm (10am in California) for people from the USA:). I am waiting for respond;).

Marti2

So, anyone can come on 18:00 CET/Poland/Germany (17:00 UK, 19:00 in Turkey/Romania, 10:00 in California)?

Marti2

Next "Internationale Englisch Skype Konferenz" will be on 27 March, at 6pm in Polen/Germany, 7pm in Romania/Turkey, 5pm in the UK or 10am in California. You can contact with me via PM. Happy Easter..

The Skype session in English with shyness/SP people from Poland, Germany, Romania etc.
you can join by seinding Skype-Name by PM or just send request on skype "nicky8719" ;).

Martin

Marti2

I need to change of the time of start this conference for the default time;p, because I need to get out on the eveining.
12:00 Poland/Germany, 13:00 Turkey/Romania, 4:00 am California (try don't oversleep:p set up so wocker/clock or sth;p)

Marti2

I cannot organize Internationale Englisch Skype Konferenz in this week. The next one will be on next sunday at 12:00 (13:00 in Turkey/Romania, 11:00 in the UK) on 10th april.

Marti2

I remind about tomorrow's next Internationale Englisch Skype Konferenz. It will be at 12:00 (Poland/Germany - after change time to summertime;), Just drop by;)

If someone wants to join to conference, but the time is wrong for him (he lives far away from europe or sth), just let me know. Maybe I setup the second one for these people.