Shy when I'm around her

dannyboy65

Seeing her gives me butterflies. I feel I can trust her, she is beautiful. Every time I talk to her my words get jumbled and I say something completely awkward. I wish I could talk to her but I'm really nervous I will say something wrong. Sometimes I feel creepy and I try not to be, I wish there was a way I could tell her.

Scandic123

I know this feeling, unfortunately I never got to tell her about my feelings before she dropped out of school and went to another. It seems stupid to say this, but do something before it's too late.

Kiwong

I am more comfortable around venomous snakes than someone who I am attracted to.

Betiol08

Hey dannyboy65, I also know that feeling. A few years ago I also knew a girl, that made me feel like that, but unfortunaly, in that time I let my fear take control and never said to her everything I wanted to.

I know it´s really hard, no, it´s really f***ing hard to handle some situations, but any tinny little step you take to calm down and be honest to her about your feelings, won´t be in vain... In the end or you will get closer to her or learn some really important about yourself. Maybe both.

And I say that, because in my case I did nothing back in time and got nothing in the end.

Good luck, dude.

sphynx

Same problem here. Actually, judging by how many Hollywood movies are based around a similar problem, it's more common than most people would like to believe. Have you managed to find a solution by now?

emptybench

If she is interested in you and notice you are nervous, she'll find it cute and will try to help you feel more comfortable. The whole "women only like confident men" theory isn't true for all women.