shy girl

gg1978

Hi I'm a very shy girl and I also have social anxiety so I find it hard to make new friends. I'mlooking to meet new people on here who have the same problem xx

xDreamseller

Welcome GG. You'll fit in just fine here I think! Everyone is dealing with the same sorts of problems, so having something in common always helps.

TheTemp

Welcome to the forum! We all suffer from SA to a different degree; some of us can give perfect eye contact but feel uncomfortable in big crowds, some of us have jobs, girlfriends, whereas some can't even leave the house. I'm sure you'll find people to relate to! I'm here if you wanna chat! :)

Insanewoman389

Hey!! Welcome to the site :] I'm the same way, the only friend I have, I've had since elementary school. And most of the time when I make friends its online and it doesn't last :'( But on here I've kept quite a few friends for a while so I'm sure you'll have good luck with that too. So.... where do you live? What's you're name? How'd you find the site? Just trying to get to know you, if you don't want to you don't have to answer or if you don't want to answer on this post you can message :D