Showering causes sweating?

chubbs

Every time I'm dry, I've noticed that taking a shower makes me sweat. Even if I'm dry the whole day, as soon as I take a shower with warm or cold or mild water, I start sweating after.

Does anyone have any thoughts or relation? Is this a body temperature thing? Thanks everyone.

Sprawling

I've have had this problem for years. Seems to happen all year long and using colder water at the end of your shower has no effect.

chubbs

Yeah, I've even taken super hot showers and super cold showers -- none of them seem to do it. Anyone else have any thoughts at all? Washing hands doesn't seem to trigger sweating but showers do.

nicsa

im never dry all day as i have constant HH at a medium strength (if that makes sense) but i notice that after a shower i am dripping in hot sweat from everywhere and then after drying my hair too it makes it worse (although i dry my hair from the shower's wetness, i get sweaty underneath so it's kinda pointless as i dont get fully dry!) baths sometimes seem to lessen it but it's the same thing again when using a hairdryer.

solutionsexplor

After I shower I sweat for sure. I normally take take really hot showers though.
Also I've noticed if I am still in bed after I wake up.

tiago1995

That's funny, I'm the complete opposite of everyone here.
Normally after showering I don't sweat for a good half an hour and sometimes even more.

alwayswet

Showering does this to me as well. I think it's because the pores are opened under warm water. I always finish off a shower with as cold as water as I can stand (like mountain stream cold). Brrr! On the plus side since I have pretty much given up hope of a lasting relationship cold showers make Mr. Winky disappear.

Hfive

Same for me (for showers). However, whenever I go to the beach and have a nice cold bath (or a swimming pool) and let the water just naturally dry off of my skin (no towel) I'm pretty sweat-free for some time.

Can't do that at home after a shower though :)

By the way, Hi to all HH here (this is my firs post).