Should I send this with my CV and cover letter?

Ithior

I'm applying for this job and I have a 10 year-old assessment that says I'm a smart person and that I have very high analytical skills and other stuff like that. My dad, who used to work in psychology, says all these traits in the assessment don't change much throughout life, and the recruiters working in Human Resources have a background in psychology and should know that.
He said I should send it with my CV and cover letter, as it would make me stand out from other candidates.

Should I send it? I feel like it makes me sound pretentious or something like that.
Yesterday I was confident it would work, but today I don't feel like that any more.

Ithior

Maybe write about the info in your resume/application instead - "I am very analytical which I believe will etc etc..."

I wrote that in the cover letter, and my dad told me to put "(see attachment)" after it, while sending the CV and that assessment attached.
Which way do you think it's better? Just keeping it in the cover letter or sending the attachment as well?

Predacon

You can send it, but with all the applications they get odds are they wouldn't bother looking at it.