Sex helps prevent Panic Attacks!!!?

Silvox Black

Girls don't have to perform...just lay there.

Ok this is getting graphic enough fo rme, lol.

But anyways, when it's with someone who loves you unconditionally and you know won't judge you it's much better.

No necessarily...since when did men want to do all the work here? We enjoy taking a break now and then and having it the other way around.

Indeed. True love is a far more pleasing and stress relieving experience.

Emily_G

No necessarily...since when did men want to do all the work here? We enjoy taking a break now and then and having it the other way around.

Yesss I know...I was just talking about missionary style since the person I was responding to was talking about the man performing, when the man performs the woman doesn't really have to do anything. When the woman "performs" the man doesn't really have to do anything.

At least thats how it's been in all my experiences.

Very much agreed. And when it is love, it won't feel like "work" for either party. ;)

I read recently that you can prevent panic attacks by having sex. Not sure how well this would be received an a crowded pub or shopping complex but it is possibly the most attractive form of treatment i have come across.:D

Its a load of BS if you ask me!!!
I honestly dont see how it prevents them when even the thought sends me into severe panic!

Luke1993

Yet another thing sex helps prevent? Are there actually any negative effects to sex? It seems such a great thing. Makes me want it more now haha.

Emily_G

That's not necessarily true. There's lots that the woman can do during missionary. I think it might be a bit graphic for this site so I'm not going to go into details. lol Mods are supposed to set an example,no? :)

Well like I said I don't lay there like I'm dead, lol...but there's also not much I can do. Well I can think of a few things...but not much really.

Come on now...it's not as bad as many of you make it out to be. There are ways of preventing pregnancies and STDs. You can't just sleep with someone and not take any responsibility for yourself. The befits from a healthy sex life far outweigh any negatives.

Ive yet to experience any benefits.. :-/
But thats just me!

I'm sorry to hear that. You'll see that things are a lot better once you find that guy who you will feel comfortable with. I find that comfort and trust is very important when it comes to intimacy. I think that you will eventually find the right kind of guy who will love you and appreciate you for who you are. Don't lose hope. :)
You don't look like the type of woman who would have a difficult time getting sex, but you don't come across as the kind of person who wouldn't feel comfortable having promiscuous sex with just anyone.

Ah see if a guys drunk and desperate enough, he'd have sex with a lion... I dont know if im being paranoid or not but it seems all of my relationships started just so the guy could try have sex with me. And youre right about the uncomfortable part, but its not just promiscuous sex, its sex in general. I think my brain was conditioned to think of it as a negative thing from a past experience!

mrb

this really is all most intersesting to read :) i now have a little insight of how all your minds work on a sexual level ...... ::p: