seeing someone...........

lonelee1

i started sort of seeing an old friend from high school. i feel horrible because my social anxiety makes me feel f*ckin insane and i close up so much around him. i don't know what to do. i like him, he's funny, creative, etc, but i feel bad because i have to keep telling him im really shy. at some point all that must be emotionally taxing on him. i feel so badly about myself. there's chemistry, and all would be okay, if i could just let go and have fun. i guess i just have to face that there's really nothing inside me.

Srijita52

How long have you been seeing him? Maybe you're just not comfortable enough to open up yet. You will be able to eventually though, just give yourself a bit time and try not to be too hard on yourself.

mixedupgirl

i guess i just have to face that there's really nothing inside me.

Try not to be so hard on yourself....he clearly sees something he likes. Just give yourself time to get to know him fully and gradually you will begin to feel comfortable and let go of those insecurities.

lonelee1

thanks guys, im going to really try to stay calmed. it's been about two weeks of seeing him daily. wow.
props to me for that i guess.